Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Gift Subscriptions Broken

I have a friend that has been operating under a gift pro license. The gift has run out and now I cannot seem to renew the gift. On the gift subscription page I says to enter the amount I want to gift however it will not let me change it to anything other than $30.00. I want to renew his Pro subscription for one year. How can I do that?
Hi Keeper of Secrets -- The amount of subscription credit to gift is a number that you input manually, and the input field for that amount does have a placeholder indicator that reads "30.00" -- however, if you click that number you should be able to enter the amount desired.  The prices for each tier are shown above that input. Please let me know if that doesn't work!
The input field only holds 5 digits so my amount of 109.99 doesn't fit. It appears as 09.99, very deceiving.  Also there is no way to specify what the gift is to be applied to. I should have been able to select which gift, (plan), I wanted and the amount should be filled in automatically.