Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Website Issues

I seem to be having issues site wide with formatting - outside of the front page, the headers and sidebars. I can't see any of the text editing tools, dismiss notifications, or navigate. I've linked a picture of my main page. <a href="http://i.imgur.com/LXA8leY.png" rel="nofollow">http://i.imgur.com/LXA8leY.png</a>
The client works fine, it's just a website issue I've been having. I've tried clearing the cache and disabling addons, but nothing is fixing the issue. This persists on other browsers as well.
Seems to be the same as this issue. Please post in that thread and let us know if Verizon is your ISP: <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/1145899/roll20-seems-to-be-broken-outside-of-the-maps/#post-1147169" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/1145899/roll20-seems-to-be-broken-outside-of-the-maps/#post-1147169</a>