Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

5 OGL Ammo Tracking not Tracking for 1 particular character sheet.

This has happened before in other games I have run, one character sheet decides it wants to stand out and not allow ammo tracking to work. I have ammo tracking on in the settings, and I put the resource name EXACTLY as it is into the ammo field of the attack, and it just doesn't do it. And the API is working because every other sheet does ammo just fine, there is just sometimes this anomaly of a sheet that decides it just doesn't want to do it. any ideas on why this may be happening?
Is there a trailing space in the character's name? -Adam
Omg that was it. I was looking everywhere for what the problem could be. I hope that everyone dealing with this problem can come here and see what solved it lol. Thank you so much.