Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Pathfinder 1e Homebrew World: Novice GM looking for players.

Hello everyone. I am a simple, beginner GM who wants players for a fantasy world that I handmade with it's own lore. I will be playing with Pathfinder 1e as the core rules but have written addons for it. (Like Complex Crafting and Building). I prefer roleplay and having fun over rules so I will not let you try to make something OP that will ruin the game experience. I prefer beginner players, but more advanced players can join too. I will allow gestalt classes if they are balanced. DM me or reply to this topic if you are interested.
im interested, but it'll depend on the time frame
HI! If you're a novice GM, you may want to decide some limits for your games, such as using the Core Rule Book only or Core plus the Advanced Player's Guide only. If you leave it open, you will have some real problems with the players that will flock to you. There are some hardcore players out there that are the gaming equivalent of date rapists. They'll tell you what you want to hear up front and then show up with all sorts of crazy demands.  
I have never really got into the pathfinder system and it is something I would love to try. ScruffyMadman67#9792 on discord