Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Can't delete PDF that doesn't exist taking up all my storage

I'm trying to clear up my cache, went through and deleted tons of images, wondering why I was at 84mb with almost nothing left, but I come to realize there is an invisible PDF somewhere being counted. I don't see it anywhere, I tried searching for it, and I even deleted the entire game it was in out of desperation after deleting all the folders. Is there anyway to just do a full cache wipe? Or am I going to have to make a new account or something?
Andrew R.
Pro
Sheet Author
No, you should use the Help Center and Send a request to get staff attention and a ticket to track your request. It's mostly community help here. 
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Link: Help Center Request Just in case this is the problem, make sure you are following the process for deleting PDFs from your account. (This is not a good system for management, IMHO—excessively complex)