Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Hay guys I'm looking for 1 player for a homebrew game. I'll be recording.

Hi guys im looking for one player for a group of 5. We're decoding the date in 7 months and 3 days  Fill out some questions and ill see if you jive. It's going to be a commitment and we dont want ghosting.  We do a custom roll system and were going to lv 40.  We have so far a cleric/ wizard.  A rogue/ sorcerer a barbarian. And a fighter. So what race do you wanna be. What class.  Are you flexible? How much free time do you have.  Are you ok being recorded.  This is a commitment do you think your capable without ghosting anyone? What are you like in your opinion.  Are you willing to wait for a long time till day is decided. Are you good at rp?
Ansew and ill send the link to you if your a good fit.

Edited 1685246445
Hi there! would you mind giving a small disclosure about the homebrew world? I'm very much interested in joining but want to get a feel for what the general dynamic and/or vibe of the world would be (Post apocalypse, high magic, etc.)
I am interested, but am I reading this correctly? That the game does not start for 7 months?
Yes its not for 7 months when were going to decide a date and its modern and is about a world were some people who are illisioned that can't see magic. And enlightened can. Please answer the questions before I can give any more info. 

Edited 1685247647
Desired Race: Variant Human  Class: Since we are  going to lv 40 I'd like to choose  Ranger then go into either Fighter or Warlock depending on the needs of party and progression of character.   Flexibility and Free time: All day availability for the weekends, on weekdays it would need to be in the evening and limited to 2-3 hours. as a point of reference I live in Arizona, USA and operate under MST.  Are you ok being recorded?: Yes, but my 2 cats are a tad needy so you may be seeing them pop up during the sessions.  This is a commitment do you think your capable without ghosting anyone?: Not a fan of ghosting. I think some pre-session intro's might be nice to get a feel for everyone's dynamic  What are you like?: still a tad green when it comes to rules of playing dnd, but I'm friendly and love world lore aspects of homebrew campaigns and I'm excited to see what rules I'll be familiar with and what would be adjusted to fit the things planned ahead. I like taking notes (but am not the greatest at taking them) and as a person gravitate to being in touch with my silly side.  Are you willing to wait for a long time till day is decided?: Yes ^_^ Are you good at rp?: yes! Rp-ing is my favorite part in dnd, the more immersive the better! 
Sorry, I am out.  The odds of the game actually happening 7 months from now are low. Take care, and be well.
considring were decding when to do it and we are plaing it and already have 5 players its actuly high but i understand not wanting to wait that long
Most online groups don't even make it seven months, much less wait around for seven months. Is there a reason for the delay? Why not start like - next week?
So what race do you wanna be. Depending on class, could be human, elf, dwarf or gnome What class.  Either fighter, paladin/warlock, warlock or artificer Are you flexible? Not so these days, but I'm open to suggestions. How much free time do you have.  I can make most evenings work and generally weekends too Are you ok being recorded.  Yes This is a commitment do you think your capable without ghosting anyone? Yes What are you like in your opinion.  Can be quite opinionated, but like a reasoned debate. Also like playing devil's advocate in the right moment. Are you willing to wait for a long time till day is decided. Why not, yeah. Are you good at rp? With a good group, yeah it's easy. Any more info you can share on the game?
Which time zone are you in?
Would the recording be video (with faces) or audio only? Not counting map boards, obviously.
G-day I Daniel and I am 32. Been looking for a game that can fit my time for a while but so far nada. I am Australian and I get a little giddy when playin DnD XD. So what race do you wanna be:   That completely depends on what is allowed, to many races work for what I enjoy doing. What class:    Primarily I play Artificer, but since you are going to look at going lvl40 I will sub into Wizard as well Are you flexible:     Physically no, but in terms of time yes, Due to not being able to work I have a larger time flexibility than most. How much free time do you have:     To much Are you ok being recorded:   I don't own a webcam but yes, I never have any issue when people record. This is a commitment do you think your capable without ghosting anyone:   I should be more than capable to stick to this, if I am to miss a session I will inform days beforehand to give the GM a chance to work around my character's absence. What are you like in your opinion:     A Fun giddy nerd of an Australian that enjoys meeting new people and slaughtering a gob horde or 2 Are you willing to wait for a long time till day is decided:     Take all the time you need. Are you good at RP:       I personally think no but I have been told otherwise, I am using DnD games to Improve my RP as well as some other games. Hope I fit the bill. Hit me up through discord @ ScruffyMadman67#9792
GMDM said: Most online groups don't even make it seven months, much less wait around for seven months. Is there a reason for the delay? Why not start like - next week? Simply put the group im with has been together longer then that time and it takes time to write a homebrew campaign. And it's gonna take that time to finish the writing.
Also I have all the players. Thanks everyone.
That's understandable. It usually takes me a couple months to tune things up to get a campaign going. Best of luck with it.