Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Looking for one player, Thursdays at 5pm PST, homebrew setting

I had a player drop from my thursday games and I would like to fill that spot. We currently have 4 other players. Song of Creation Bard, Divine Soul Sorcerer, Bezerker Barbarian, and War Domain Cleric. Players are currently level 5.  For character creation we did standard array, level 1 feat, and we are also using Valda's Spire of Secrets. You can google Valda's Spire of Secret's PDF for a free online PDF. It has a ton of additional races and classes to pick from If you're interested, please post with your discord and your character concept. 
Discord: WhitlockJason#4703 I have a few different character ideas. I took a look at Valda's book. And I really like the warmage and the warden. I would enjoy playing both. I Think If i were to go with the Warden, I would definitely lean more towards the NightGuant. That looks and sounds like a fun route to go and would definitely add some spice to the party. Now the warmage. That looks crazy fun. Being so good at cantrips that you can make them better than high level spells. Intriguing to me. I like the feel of the House of Knights and Rooks. So would go between them.  At end of the day would talk to you about what feel the team truly needs and can fill; that role. Looking at the party comp. Another tank could help, but also a versatile character could fit. So I am down for either, and again, looking at this pdf, def down to try it out. 
Greeting, I go by moon and I was hoping to play either a xenoalchemist alchemist or a Reaper necromancer, both being intelligence focused classes that Looking interesting to play with. my discord is themoonlightshadow13#7090