Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Player names overlapping Chat Text Box

Player names no longer form two rows if they go outside the map area but instead overlap the box you type any chat in. This screenshot was taken on Firefox, it is the same on Chrome
Gauss
Forum Champion
Hi Oenanthe,  It looks like your browser zoom is set to other than 100%, could you please reset it and see if the problem continues? 
Browser zoom is at 125%, unfortunately I can't read the screen at 100% and as the screen shot was taken in a game that is now finished it is hard to tell what happens at 100%
Gauss
Forum Champion
Ok, which Audio/Video setting are you using? Integrated, Legacy, or None?

Edited 1685264782
I'll keep to this thread for now, as we have been answering on both. I use Discord for chat so the Voice and Video is set to None. This thread was originally done to let them know there is a problem, the other thread was hoping someone could sort out the Stylus scrip.
Gauss
Forum Champion
Ok, I think that is the problem then. About a month ago there was a bug regarding this. Integrated was fixed but Legacy and None were not.  I will remind the Devs. 
Thank you I know for most it isn't particularly important, which is why I did the other thread in hope that someone could help sort out the script and i could go back to how I had the screen, my programming skills are zero to none really.
Gauss said: Ok, I think that is the problem then. About a month ago there was a bug regarding this. Integrated was fixed but Legacy and None were not.  I will remind the Devs.  I understand, that Legacy was not fixed as the intention of the devs is for everyone to use the "new" integrated V&V. But I do NOT understand, why NONE was not fixed as there are People that do not use Roll20 V&V (either legacy or integrated)... THX for reporting this Gauss!