Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Cartoon Action Hour Season 3 - MotU or Warriors of the Cosmos

Edited 1685482691
I'm looking to get a long-term online campaign going for Cartoon Action Hour Season 3.  For setting, I either want to do Masters of the Universe in an adult/bit less cartoony veign or one of the official settings for CAH S3 that is HEAVILY based on MotU, Warriors of the Cosmos.  You can read more about WotC here:  Warriors of the Cosmos   I'm in U.S. Eastern time.  I can provide cheat sheet materials I created for the game to aid in learning the system and playing the game. The mechanics are very simple yet robust.   The pic below gives an idea of the kind of feel I'm going for.
Interested.  I'm a huge MotU fan and definitely willing to learn a new system. 

Edited 1685482662
Adam H. said: Interested.  I'm a huge MotU fan and definitely willing to learn a new system.  Sweet! The system is very easy to learn. What is your availability like? 
Any others out there up for some Masters of the Universe action?
Sounds like fun can we make up goofy characters like they have in the toy line?
It depends.  We can discuss character concept.  I am going for a more adult version of MotU that I'd a bit more serious/hardcore in tone.
Any more interested folks?
but it's Saturday morning fun lol
There ya go!
Are you still looking for players? And do you have a day/time? I also have a pdf of CAH and some experience.
Are we going forward with this or what are we doing?
I am still trying to decide if I will go with CAH S3 or maybe Barbarians of Lemuria: Mythic Edition for the system. Are you all in regardless?
Well we gotta talk character creation first see if it fixing with what you are we doing the cosmic space barbarian type stuff?
ohh well