Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

New players eagerly looking to join a game!

Two players looking to join in on some dnd. We have only played 3 sessions so far, but are really wanting to dive in and get more experience. :)
I am also here :)
Greetings gamers. A few things you might want to mention in your advertisement in order to help you find a group that matches what you are looking for. What timezone are you in? What days and general time are you looking to play (i.e. Weekend afternoons, Wednesday evenings, etc)? What age range are you looking to play with and/or what age range are you in? Some groups are specifically 18+, some groups are open to minors. What frequency are you looking to play? Weekly, monthly, etc. Are you looking for a one-shot, short campaign, or long haul game? Happy hunting, and good luck!
We are in EST time zone. Any day works for us, but best days would be Saturday night, and any time Sunday/Mondays. We could make the late afternoons work pretty much on any day though. 18+. Frequency doesnt matter too much but first choice id say weekly. Long haul games would be fun. :)
Hello there! I am looking for 2 players to join for D&D 5E. I'll pm you the details.
Hello, Brittany.  Hello, Alex.  If you are in the nyc area and willing to play free in-person on the weekends, I am running an ad&d (2E) homebrew game.  I am looking to add a few more players to my current group.  If you are interested, personal message me and we can talk further.  Thank you and hope to hear from either or both of you soon.
Hiya folks, anyone interested in a new Friday game of Icewind Dale is welcome to check out my game below. Would love to have new players! <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/11488854/5e-friday-raw-lf5p-new-icewind-dale-friday-game-seeks-brave-adventurers-friend-groups-preferred" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/11488854/5e-friday-raw-lf5p-new-icewind-dale-friday-game-seeks-brave-adventurers-friend-groups-preferred</a>
Hello! I am getting ready to start a weekly Fallout game next Saturday, from 8pm to midnight in your time zone. It is going to be a long haul game that focuses on exploring the mid-west and west of the USA. I can get you access to the book; the rules are fairly simple and as a bonus, the game hasn't started yet!