Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Seeking 3 Players for Alien RPG Chariot of the Gods

Hello everyone! Currently seeking 3 players' for Alien RPG Chariot of the Gods scenario. Beginner or experienced players' are welcome and it's free. This game is for mature players' due to the content and not for the squeamish. The first session is planned for Wednesday 7 June 2023 at 7:00 pm Eastern Standard Time. The game will be played using Roll20 and will be with voice only. The scenario maybe considered a one shot scenario but there will be additional ones that follow depending on the interest of the individual players' in the game. The choice of players' spots available is first come, first serve and there are no follow-up questionnaires. If interested, please respond to this post.
Hey I would be interested in joining and I am available at the given time
Apocx please check your Private message inbox on Roll20. I replied to your response.
hey id love to join!

Edited 1685496810
Hi ChinChillin420! Please check your Private message inbox on Roll20. I replied to your response there.
Hi there, I’d love to join if you still have space? 
Hi Victor! Please check your Private message inbox on Roll20. I replied to your response to become a player.
Hello again Victor! Please check your email for an invite to the game.
Hi ChinChillin420! Please check your Private message inbox on Roll20. I sent a question to you.
Hi Apocx! Please check your Personal message inbox on Roll20 for an additional message concerning the game.
Hello everyone! The 3 players' spots available for this game are no longer available. All of the spots have now been taken. Have a good day.
Hi Victor! Please check your Personal message inbox on Roll20 for an additional message about character choices.
Hi Apocx! Please check your Personal message inbox on Roll20 for an additional message about character choices.
Hello again Victor! Please check your Personal message inbox on Roll20 for your character's name and instructions.
Hello again Apocx! Please check your Personal message inbox on Roll20 for your character's name and instructions.