I've noticed  in the last couple of weeks i havent been able to upload WebM propperly. Ive tried with a small 1mb file and i know that these usually should take an hour to encode but it doesnt seem to do so no matter how long i leave the browser tab open for. In the consol I get the following Error message: ffmpeg-worker-webm.3.js:17 Cannot enlarge memory arrays. Either (1) compile with  -s TOTAL_MEMORY=X  with X higher than the current value 268435456, (2) compile with  -s ALLOW_MEMORY_GROWTH=1  which allows increasing the size at runtime but prevents some optimizations, (3) set Module.TOTAL_MEMORY to a higher value before the program runs, or (4) if you want malloc to return NULL (0) instead of this abort, compile with  -s ABORTING_MALLOC=0  ffmpeg-worker-webm.3.js:213 exception thrown: abort("Cannot enlarge memory arrays. Either (1) compile with  -s TOTAL_MEMORY=X  with X higher than the current value 268435456, (2) compile with  -s ALLOW_MEMORY_GROWTH=1  which allows increasing the size at runtime but prevents some optimizations, (3) set Module.TOTAL_MEMORY to a higher value before the program runs, or (4) if you want malloc to return NULL (0) instead of this abort, compile with  -s ABORTING_MALLOC=0 "). Build with -s ASSERTIONS=1 for more info. ffmpeg-worker-webm.3.js:20 Uncaught abort("Cannot enlarge memory arrays. Either (1) compile with  -s TOTAL_MEMORY=X  with X higher than the current value 268435456, (2) compile with  -s ALLOW_MEMORY_GROWTH=1  which allows increasing the size at runtime but prevents some optimizations, (3) set Module.TOTAL_MEMORY to a higher value before the program runs, or (4) if you want malloc to return NULL (0) instead of this abort, compile with  -s ABORTING_MALLOC=0 "). Build with -s ASSERTIONS=1 for more info.