Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Adding FX effect to Corpsecart API

Love this Script. But, If I wanted to add a blood FX effect (EG: /fx bomb-blood) to occur whenever it buries/kills a Token; where would that go in the code? (I've looked at it, but don't know enough to feel comfortable slotting the FX call randomly >_<) Thanks for any help/advice!
Having not done any scripting for over half a year, popping back on to see this is really great! I'm glad you're enjoying it! :D If you want to trigger an fx when it buries tokens then you'll need to add the lines for that within the buryCorpses function as this is what gets called for each corpse to move it to the map (or "body" as they all called in that function). Just get their location from the body and do the fx. Good luck!
Thanks for the response; I appreciate it!  (And yeah, it makes my life so easy when I can just bury everything in one click at the end of a turn & send it to the map.)