The Curse of Strahd is a gritty gothic horror survival game. Entering into a mysterious mist covered land, you will uncover a methodical role playing experience with enhanced combat situations and a high quality atmospheric game. I use discord with a clear headset with video chat to run the game, I expect the same of my players. I also have over 100 set pieces of music that play during the game for different scenarios like combat or ambience. It is not required to have the music on, but heavily suggested as sometimes I use music cues to set the scene. I like to expose my players to certain scenarios that some may consider psychologically difficult - This can lead to intense feelings in the moment but I try to mitigate the serious tone of the game with either humour or incredible moments in the story telling. I also allow my players to see all of the NPC’s dice rolls during combat so they can witness first hand the unbiased decisions that the dice lay down before them. Backstories are a must as this is a very personal campaign with a lot of intrigue and opportunities for your characters to grow and to watch them transform from mere survivors to the heroes that the land needs. I play using the milestone rules to level up and have abolished the ‘class requirements’ to be able to use spell scrolls rule - as long as your character can read it, the spell scroll can be used by you. I own many of the books on Roll 20 and as such only the races and classes that I own can be used in this campaign using the in built charactermancer. Ability points are standard array and there is no encumbrance limit to your inventory. The minimum amount of players for this campaign is 4 and the maximum is 5. If one player is unable to make a session and everyone unanimously agrees to continue with the scheduled game, then that players character will be left in a danger free zone - unable to be harmed in any shape or form - allowing them to continue the adventure upon their return at the next session. I expect proper etiquette at all times between each other and under no circumstances is anyone to act in a manner that makes others uncomfortable - leave that to the role playing aspect within the game.   Here is the games LFG listing here on Roll 20 . Note that you'll still need to go to StartPlaying to actually sign up; they handle everything payment-related.   You can book this game using this link. Please message me for any questions and happy gaming!