Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Old macros update ? (Barbarian rage)

Hi everyone, We pressed pause on our DD5 game. We just got back to it today, and we have a whole bunch a macro that seem "broken". For a whole bunch of them, we have this message : + &gt; ROLL ID NOT FOUND &lt; Here is one of them, for a weapon (a big axe) : !power {{ --tokenid|@{selected|token_id} --target_list|@{target|Cible|token_id} --replaceattrs|T1-|@{target|Cible|character_id} --replaceattrs|ME-|@{selected|character_id} --inlinereplace|AttrMOD|~ME-MSTR$ [FOR] --inlinereplace|WeaponDMG|1d8 --inlinereplace|WeaponMOD|2 --inlinereplace|WeaponType|Tranchants/Magiques/Radiant --inlinereplace|WeaponSUP|0 --inlinereplace|WeaponSUPType|non --inlinereplace|WeaponSoundHit|Axe Hit --inlinereplace|WeaponSoundMiss|Arrow Miss --inlinereplace|WeaponFX|glow-blood --inlinereplace|WeaponGIFCRIT|(<a href="https://media.giphy.com/media/xT9KVow2qtmpLPfH0Y/giphy.gif" rel="nofollow">https://media.giphy.com/media/xT9KVow2qtmpLPfH0Y/giphy.gif</a>) --emote|**~ME-CN$** balance sa hache dans la tronche de ~T1-CN$ --name|Hache de Mille --leftsub|Action --rightsub|Dist: cac 1m50 --hroll|[[ [$WeaponSupDice] 0d0 + 0 ]][[ [$RAG] ?{Rage ? |Oui, 0d0 + @{selected|Rage_mod} |Non, 0 + 0d0} ]] --!infoArme1|~C**Dés de l'arme:** [! ~WeaponDMG$ + ~WeaponMOD$ !]~C --!infodegat1|~C**Type de Dégats:** [! ~WeaponType$ !]~C --?? $WeaponSupDice == 1 ?? !infoArme2|~C**Dés supp:** [! ~WeaponSUP$ !]~C --?? $WeaponSupDice == 1 ?? !infodegat2|~C**Type de Dégats supp:** [! ~WeaponSUPType$ !]~C --!infotarget|**Cible : ** $$#98111D| ~T1-CN$ $$ --!interligne|~C ★★★★★★★★★★ ~C --!InfoAttack|**Attack : **[#[ [$Atk] ?{Avantage?| Normal, 1d20&nbsp; | Avantage, 2d20kh1&nbsp; | Désadvantage, 2d20kl1 } + ~AttrMOD$ + ~ME-PB$ [PROF] + ~WeaponMOD$ [MOD] ]#] --?? $RAG == 0 ?? skipto*1|AtkNoRag --?? $RAG &lt;&gt; 0 ?? skipto*2|AtkRag --:AtkNoRag| --?? $RAG == 0 AND $Atk.base == 1 ?? !Cmiss1|$$#98111D|**Echec Critique**. $$ --?? $RAG == 0 AND $Atk.base &lt;&gt; 1 AND $Atk.total &lt; ~T1-AC$ ?? !Miss1|$$#98111D|**Echec.**$$ --?? $RAG == 0 AND $Atk.base &gt;= 20 ?? !InfoCrit1|$$#077034|**Coup critique :**$$ [#[ [$CritDmg1] 0d0 + ~WeaponDMG$ [ARME] + ~WeaponDMG$ [ARME] + ~WeaponMOD$ [MOD] + ~AttrMOD$ ]#] --?? $RAG == 0 AND $Atk.total &gt;= ~T1-AC$ AND $Atk.base &lt;&gt; 20 AND $Atk.base &lt;&gt; 1 ?? !InfoDmg1|**Dégâts : **[#[ [$Dmg1] 0d0 + ~WeaponDMG$ [ARME] + ~WeaponMOD$ [MOD] + ~AttrMOD$ ]#] --?? $RAG == 0 AND $Atk.base &gt;= 20 AND $WeaponSupDice == 1 ?? !InfoCrit2|$$#077034|**Dégats Critique de ~WeaponSUPType$: **$$ [#[ [$CritDmg2] 0d0 + ~WeaponSUP$ [SUP] + ~WeaponSUP$ [SUP] ]#] --?? $RAG == 0 AND $Atk.total &gt;= ~T1-AC$ AND $Atk.base &lt;&gt; 20 AND $Atk.base &lt;&gt; 1 AND $WeaponSupDice == 1 ?? !InfoDmg2|**Dégats de ~WeaponSUPType$: ** [#[ [$Dmg2] 0d0 + ~WeaponSUP$ [SUP] ]#] --?? $RAG == 0 AND $Atk.base &gt;= 20 AND $WeaponSupDice == 1 ?? alterbar*1|_target|@{target|Cible|token_id} _bar|1 _amount|-[^CritDmg2] _show|all --?? $RAG == 0 AND $Atk.total &gt;= ~T1-AC$ AND $Atk.base &lt;&gt; 20 AND $Atk.base &lt;&gt; 1 AND $WeaponSupDice == 1 ?? alterbar*2|_target|@{target|Cible|token_id} _bar|1 _amount|-[^Dmg2] _show|all --?? $RAG == 0 AND $Atk.total &gt;= ~T1-AC$ AND $Atk.base &lt;&gt; 20 AND $Atk.base &lt;&gt; 1 ?? alterbar*3|_target|@{target|Cible|token_id} _bar|1 _amount|-[^Dmg1] _show|all --?? $RAG == 0 AND $Atk.base &gt;= 20 ?? alterbar*4|_target|@{target|Cible|token_id} _bar|1 _amount|-[^CritDmg1] _show|all --skipTo*3|VFXcheck --:AtkRag| --?? $RAG &lt;&gt; 0 ?? !Raging|**Dégats de Rage : **&nbsp; [! + [^RAG] !] --?? $RAG &lt;&gt; 0 AND $Atk.base == 1 ?? !CmissR1|$$#98111D|**Echec Critique**. $$ --?? $RAG &lt;&gt; 0 AND $Atk.base &lt;&gt; 1 AND $Atk.total &lt; ~T1-AC$ ?? !MissR1|$$#98111D|**Echec.**$$ --?? $RAG &lt;&gt; 0 AND $Atk.base &gt;= 20 ?? !InfoCritR1|$$#077034|**Coup critique :**$$ [#[ [$CritDmgR1] 0d0 + ~WeaponDMG$ [ARME] + ~WeaponDMG$ [ARME] + ~WeaponMOD$ [MOD] + ~AttrMOD$ + @{selected|Rage_mod} [RAGE] ]#] --?? $RAG &lt;&gt; 0 AND $Atk.total &gt;= ~T1-AC$ AND $Atk.base &lt;&gt; 20 AND $Atk.base &lt;&gt; 1 ?? !InfoDmgR1|**Dégâts :** [#[ [$DmgR1] ~WeaponDMG$ [ARME] + ~WeaponMOD$ [MOD] + ~AttrMOD$ + @{selected|Rage_mod} [RAGE] ]#] --?? $RAG &lt;&gt; 0 AND $Atk.base &gt;= 20 AND $WeaponSupDice == 1 ?? !InfoCritR2|$$#077034|**Dégats Critique de ~WeaponSUPType$: **$$ [#[ [$CritDmgR2] 0d0 + ~WeaponSUP$ [SUP] + ~WeaponSUP$ [SUP] ]#] --?? $RAG &lt;&gt; 0 AND $Atk.total &gt;= ~T1-AC$ AND $Atk.base &lt;&gt; 20 AND $Atk.base &lt;&gt; 1 AND $WeaponSupDice == 1 ?? !InfoDmgR2|**Dégats de ~WeaponSUPType$: ** [#[ [$DmgR2] 0d0 + ~WeaponSUP$ [SUP] ]#] --?? $RAG &lt;&gt; 0 AND $Atk.base &gt;= 20 AND $WeaponSupDice == 1 ?? alterbar*5|_target|@{target|Cible|token_id} _bar|1 _amount|-[^CritDmgR2] _show|all --?? $RAG &lt;&gt; 0 AND $Atk.total &gt;= ~T1-AC$ AND $Atk.base &lt;&gt; 20 AND $Atk.base &lt;&gt; 1 AND $WeaponSupDice == 1 ?? alterbar*6|_target|@{target|Cible|token_id} _bar|1 _amount|-[^DmgR2] _show|all --?? $RAG &lt;&gt; 0 AND $Atk.total &gt;= ~T1-AC$ AND $Atk.base &lt;&gt; 20 AND $Atk.base &lt;&gt; 1 ?? alterbar*7|_target|@{target|Cible|token_id} _bar|1 _amount|-[^DmgR1] _show|all --?? $RAG &lt;&gt; 0 AND $Atk.base &gt;= 20 ?? alterbar*8|_target|@{target|Cible|token_id} _bar|1 _amount|-[^CritDmgR1] _show|all --skipTo*5|EndOfCard --:EndOfCard| --!interligne*2|~C ★★★★★★★★★★ ~C }} If anyone can see what is wrong ? Thank you so much. Sibylline
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Hi&nbsp;Sibylline! Does the creator of the game have a current Pro level subscription? That macro calls the PowerCards script, which is a Pro level perk.
Hello Keith :) Yes he does, all ouf powercards use to work perfectly. We played a whole campaign with them. I use to know how to whange some little things and adapt depending on the weapon, but I must admit, this is way beyond my knowledge. ^^ The main isue seems to be with the rage hitpoints. (Dégats de rage, it's in french)
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Ah, unfortunately, I don't use Powercards, or Scriptcards as it exists now. I'd suggest posting the text on the feedback thread there and see if any of the experts can help. It's almost certainly trying to call up something that doesn't exist or has changed to an unexpected input.
Thanks ! I'll try my luck. I'm really hoping for a solution because we have a LOT of powercards to correct :(