Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

PF1e Roll20 character sheet, no grabble title bar when character sheet opened as new window

This used to be ok, but some kind of change happened in the last two weeks. If I open my PF1e Roll20 character sheet from the compendium, and then click the button to tear-off the window into its own separate window, there is no title bar that I can grab with the mouse to move the window.  The entire top of the window is the address area and other buttons that do things, but are not grabble to use to move the window. My browser is Windows, Edge (dev channel build). Was this likely a Roll20 change or PF1e Roll20 character sheet change, and is there anything I can to fix it?
Gauss
Forum Champion
Hi Evil Donno,  Does this happen in Chrome or Firefox? Edge is not a supported browser.  If it persists in Chrome or Firefox could you supply a screenshot? 
Thank you for your response. I dug out other browsers and did testing, and the result is that this problem only happens with Windows Edge (dev channel build).  Both Chrome and Windows Edge (release) work properly. So Edge (dev channel build) appears to have rolled out something that misinterprets (I am guessing) the window styles on the pop-out window.
Gauss
Forum Champion
I would wait until the release version comes out and see if the issue remains. If it does you could fire off a message to the Devs via the Help Center  but as  Edge is not a supported browser I don't know what, if anything, they may do with that.