Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Looking for 2-3 Players for D&D 5e Homebrew Campaign (The Descent)

Hello one and all, name is Lux/Greenman and I am the GM/creator of a new homebrew campaign. The descent is an action-horror campaign set in a flexible setting world. I already have two players who I've player with before but our group could use some more members. We are welcome to new players and have helped people get started before. Session 0 is planned for Saturday June 17 at 7pm EST but we are flexible and can move things around as needed. Feel free to reply or message if you have any questions.
I am interested if the campaign is intended to be a long-term, weekly played campaign. An action/horror campaign will obviously have moments of darkness, but we will be able to bring/see small amounts of relief/comfort as we fight against the horrors yes?  I am not looking to be depressed, unable to change anything at all for the better...
Of course! Believe me, if you meet the rest of the party you'll know that lighthearted moments tend to happen whether they should be there or not.
I might be interested in joining but I would need some more info on the game. Can we talk on discord. My discord name is Zagoma#6298. I have plenty of experience with 5e and roll20. If interested send me a time and a day to talk. Thanks.
Hi I'm interested in playing and would love to join if there is still room. I'm Skellyking#9535 on discord so hit me up if you still need a character.
Hello,Action-Horror sounds like something i'd have fun playing and would love to join!
Hey I'd love to join. Anything really. Fairly new but not too new. I have another friend that'd like to join too.
Hi! Me and my husband are suddenly available from a campaign that ended suddenly, so we're definitely interested! We're relatively new but just had a 6 month long campaign that gave us some look in to how D&D works. Feel free to contact me on Discord, Courtney#4353