Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Token Messure camera issue

Right clicking with your token lifted to measure from the token original position causes the camera to off-center every time you right click to create a measuring increment.  This is using the new toolbar layout.  Same result on Firefox, Chrome and Edge.
Opting out of the new layout changes it works fine again.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Hi Linus! I can confirm this behavior, and that it functions correctly with the old interface active. I'd suggest using the feedback link that appears in the Chat tab at the beginning of a session to file a report so that devs will be aware and make a ticket. 
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Also, until this is fixed, if you want to remain on the new UI, you can use the Q key while moving to achieve the same effect. This does not seem to trigger the view jumping in my brief testing.
keithcurtis said: Also, until this is fixed, if you want to remain on the new UI, you can use the Q key while moving to achieve the same effect. This does not seem to trigger the view jumping in my brief testing. Strange. Did not notice that... you now need to double right click for a waypoint to drop as a single click only reselects the token... and as for the snap to center... this can be disabled by disabling snap in the ruler menu...