Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[5e][Free] Tales from the Yawning Portal; Forge of Fury -- Friday 6-10pm EST

Hello Everyone, I go by Dime, short for Dimethoxy. This if for my 6pm - 10pm EST slot, on Friday.  If interested please add me on discord Dime#1294. This time slot is static, and will be going through the Tales from the Yawning Portal, remastered for 5e. These are very short stories, but once we have a static group we will take a stab at it for a campaign. As the TftYP are not connected, and I do not intend to homebrew to string these together we are free to jump around. These are all spectacular dungeon crawls that, are not limited to just combat in every room, but traps, secrets, puzzles, plenty of room for RP as you face these challenges, and interact with the inhabitants and townsfolk.  The modules included in TftYP that we would run as we continue past The Forge of Fury: Dead in Thay - The Red Wizards and their Lich have a portal than can teleport whole armies into the heart of the Sword Coast. Hidden Shrine of Tamoachan: A hidden city, known to a few select scholars but no where to be found houses a shrine dedicated to Zotzilaha, the Vampire God of the Underworld. White Plume Mountain: A glorious mountain that many come to gaze upon this material plane's natural wonder, but folk lore states it houses both demons and devils; missing person reports reinforce this belief. Campaigns: Out of the Abyss, something that I hold extremely high in standards of how I want to be able to execute this campaign. I will be purchasing $80 supplementary map bundle on top of both the Roll20 book, and the physical book. Whenever this is going to be ran, the group needs to be in good cooperation, seasoned players and can come to agreement quickly- where there is no dictation from in game interaction of what the consequences may be of your actions. It's a tough cookie, that takes resilience and quick decision making to make sure it doesn't become a slog of 2 hour discussions around a single decision. Other campaigns I would like to run: Descent into Avernus Icewind Dale Tomb of Anhillation Curse of Strahd  I plan on eventually running paid games, and this is phase two of that venture. Therefore I expect everyone to be fairly familiar with the RAW, and most of all be a team player. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Don't be a dick, it's a group game so please treat everyone with respect. While being in character is a lot of fun, and it's true that you can be evil and flat out evil - don't be mean, or do anything that you know is willingly stupid and detract from the immersion of the game. I have TCE, XGE MMPM in addition to DMG, PHB, & MM. The collection of source books will grow as we play more campaigns, as the goal is for me to eventually start other sessions that will be pay to play.  This session time 6pm - 10pm EST every Friday. Thank you for reading, please feel free to add me on Discord (Dime#1294), or PM me here on Roll20. The ONLY REQUIREMENT is that you are committed to the time slot and party, it is a group game!
Also 18+ thanks.
Bump