Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Cannot select multiple targets with the same macro

When Im using the new toolbar, all my token macros that have more than one target, for example @{target|target1|Token_Name} and  @{target|target2|Token_Name} no longer work.  As soon as i switch back to normal mode, they all work again.
Okay, so swapping the toolbar will fix this? Thank god, I was real nervous about my upcoming session, glad I found your post!
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Dag said: When Im using the new toolbar, all my token macros that have more than one target, for example @{target|target1|Token_Name} and  @{target|target2|Token_Name} no longer work.  As soon as i switch back to normal mode, they all work again. Hi Dag! Did you report this using the feedback form that shows in chat? That will create a ticket for the devs to investigate. Posting a standalone thread in the forums is not likely to flag them. I have taken the liberty of cross posting your report to the feedback thread , but that form link in game is better.

Edited 1685720254
For what it is worth, I submitted this issue as VTT Redesign Feedback  along with an example macro that works with the old Toolbar, but does not work with the redesigned Toolbar.
Will be following this as I was having the same problem.
Me too.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
You'll probably want to follow the issue in   the feedback thread , since it's fairly likely that only a user would report back into a side thread.
Update: this bug was not fixed in the June 7th release that mentioned "Other assorted enhancements and bug fixes." Macros that include two or more uses of "target" still do not work.