Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Odd Lighting Around Player Characters

Edited 1685885715
I'm working on getting a map ready for my new campaign starting in two weeks and when fixing some lighting for the church I noticed I kept getting flashes of the vision of two characters. They are set up for dark vision and the map is set on global lighting. The only thing is it's appearing around two characters who have lighting set up but not the third which is the tiefling between them who would have 60ft as well. They are all set up the same. When I click on the map it goes away sometimes. Anyone else having this issue or is it something I set up weirdly?  Update: The Tiefling does have the same issue. It was harder to tell due to his color of vision. I also had a player join and test and they get flashes of the circle as well. I've tried Update Vison on Drop and the other one and there is still the issue for both the player and I. 

Edited 1685892278
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Hi Samantha! My guess? Remove the tint from the characters' vision. It's a very quirky feature and I avoid it.
Thank you so much! That does seem to have fixed the issue! Little bummed cause it would have been nice to see who sees what without having to 'see through player'.