Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[Online][BRP][GMT-6] Star Wars: Shards of the Empire

The Imperial Remnant is threatening/occupying worlds and the New Republic is covertly hiring Privateers to get them goods. Players will create characters who want to run goods to  planets threatened by the Imperial Remnant. Here is what I’m looking for in a player: Focus on the game at game time (even when not their turn) Know the basic rules of game Can be at most sessions Tell us when unable to play Time/Day: Every other Saturday starting 6/10/23 7-9.30pm Central Standard Time (GMT-6), System: Basic Roleplaying Game Voice/Text: Roll20 and Discord
Do you have a supplement you use for the Star Wars stuff?
Nope. The current BRP book contains what I need to do Star Wars. We'll only be using what is therein.
How many do you need?  A friend and I are looking to play.  Do you have any expanded guidelines for what the campaign will be like?  We've not played Star Wars campaigns.   

Edited 1686620091
Oops I thought I put that, we are looking for 1-2 more players. We currently have 3. I do have a small campaign document. That gives the basic information listed upthread about the game, and a few of the "house" rules we need to play Star Wars. And we've discussed some stuff i missed on our discord server for the game (things like power level of skills/powers/ etc...)