Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

4 Adult Friends/Experienced Heavy RP Players looking for a GM to join a High Fantasy Setting D&D Group After 7:30CT SATURDAYS~D&D 5e

After 7:30/CT/ [8:30 et] Saturdays are best for us, if that helps! ;w; High Fantasy/High Magic/ setting preferred please! :D preferably a long going campaign we can commit too! Hi there! We've been in a few campaigns together but it's been over a few years now! We are looking for a heavy roleplay D&D group to join, or a DM/GM who is willing to DM for us! My discord is PhoenixAstra#7995, feel free to contact me, or you can even have a group chat with all of us. The reason we are looking specifically together because we always were so excited for D&D and we were 'the dream team' Every single person puts so much effort into making their character, interesting and immersive roleplays, where we were tired of joining groups where, we can be silly and have fun, but people would make tons of joke characters only, or derail the campaign/story too much, or not care about D&D/not put any effort to be there or be in character TwT we get along super well and it would mean a lot to us! It would preferably be voice only over discord, we just would love to be in a group together again! Thank you~ <3 We are respectful of the GM and the effort you put in, and we want to build a story with you =w= <3 It's been a long time since we've been in a group together, we are so excited and determined to bring a group together again! Feel free to message us on discord, I can invite you to a group chat to chat with all of us, ask us questions, voice chat us, feel free to dabble and see if you think we're what you're looking for! We can always do a trial session too, to see if you don't want to commit but see how we play in your campaign/Gming! x) <3 thanks for your time. I am so determined to make this work!!  We'd prefer to not play with someone younger than 18, not that it has to have adult content but more so because it can be a little awkward when adults are hanging out with tiny beans. xD
WE FOUND A GM WHO IS REALLY AWESOME! Dunno why there isn't a delete or edit button ;x; so I could take this down!
Leave it up. It doesn’t always work out.