Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Lands of War and Peace; New Players Welcome

Time: 6:45PM Central Standard; Sundays every week System: Old-School Essentials; Homebrew (Bit Cumbersome with Numbers) Content: 18+ (Level 1 Character Deaths May Occur) Mechanics: Voice; Discord. Playing; Roll20 Come join in and find yourself in a realm where peace is rare and war is hot. Next game is in 3 hours. Please DM me if you wish to join. Currently 4/6 spots filled. As long as you acknowledge some of my messages, you'll be in the server forever. 
...sure im down! not sure what im exactly sigining up for but im curious enough to poke my head in and may or may not be splatted in the face with a pie discord is AmishRambo#3577
Interested!
Anyone still interested in this? Coming up in 2 days. 
I am certainly interested to play. I am still new to the game because the people that taught me how to play had no idea what they were doing and it took me a while to see that. I would love to be a part  of your game. discored: Patchy909#0602
Okay one moment.
Still open. We can accommodate at least 7 per session. You don't have to come every game, I just need some players for every other mission.
To anyone who wants to join, give me a hour's heads up. Takes awhile for character creation. 
Well we now have 2/6 player positions open now.
It's coming in 5 hours.
Still open.
We have a Wednesday game. Open to all. Make sure it's an hour before the game.
Tomorrow there's a game.
And Wednesday game is coming in 1 Hour.
Next game this Sunday
Starting at 645pm Central Standard.