Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LF Players for Mythology based Campaign - New Players Welcome

I recently lost a couple of players due to them having real life situations that came up. Two players are still here, and we have collectively decided to invite new players then restart the campaign. This is intended to be a long-running game, so please keep that in mind. We play on Sunday evenings (EST) with flexibility in regard to exact times. Players should be open to different lifestyles, and we shall accommodate needs as best we are able. For example: We are each LGBTQI+ in some way, and one players is largely nonverbal due to a condition they are working through and regaining their voice. I also ask players to inform me if they have any phobias or anything that would make them feel too uncomfortable to continue playing so such things may be avoided. The focus is hopefully for an engaging story, but we highly prioritize fun as much as possible. We are all very open and considerate for players new and old.  The basic premise is all mythologies from our real world were given specific regions, and all of those were put together in one world. Creatures and Deities from all over will be interacting with each other and the world. Player characters will be blessed by a Deity of your choosing, which shall provide small boons as you level up and uphold their basic principles. As with most things in stories regarding these beings, boons will have an equal drawback to them as well. Higher levels will provide more powerful boons. I also ask for a region of origin, which does not have to be the same one that corresponds to your patron Deity. Starting out, characters will be at level 3 with all starting equipment/gold, and 1 reasonable magic item. We use Discord to talk during the game, and the server has multiple tabs players are free to use. Loot may be listed their to help keep track, as well as roleplaying channels for between games, and many others. If you are interested, please DM me if you have more questions, or to see if you are a good fit for this game.
Approximately what time on sunday? and any restrictions on race/Class?
Sunday afternoon/evening EST. Exact time is adjustable, we were doing 4:30p-7:30p prior, but again, this can be adjusted somewhat. No spelljammer races, no firearms. Some things are negotiable, such as warforged or artificer canons.
Applications are closed, thank you.