Hello! Been a good while since I had the chance to play, and would really love the opportunity to do so again.  I'd love to do something set in the World of Darkness, or maybe even Exalted.  Though to be honest, I haven't touched Exalted in a decade at least. I'm primarily interested in Mage the Ascension, but perhaps some Werewolf the Apocalypse could be fun!  I'm far more picky when it comes to Vampire, to be honest.  It just never fully clicked with me, but I'm at least open to it? I'd love a game that is more sandbox in nature, allowing for the players to really dive into the world and explore what we want to.   As well, I have no interest in any game that starts as mortals.  I want to be a mage, a werewolf, a vampire, etc etc right off the bat.  I want to hit the ground running, in that aspect. I'd also love a game where I can play a character of a more mystical bent.  Mage, theurge, Tremere....things like that. Scheduling, I am EST and available any day other than Mondays or Wednesdays.  They are when I run my own games.  So yeah, would really love the chance to be a player again! If you have an opening, I'd love the chance to apply!