Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Problems with the Charactermancer

Hi! My name is Luke, been Dming in roll20 since march last year. Im not a native enlgish speaker so sorry in advance for any grammar mistake Im having problems with the level up + charactermancer. As Dm I can see everything correctly but my players are having problems with some options. For Ex: the rouge is leveling up from 6 to 8, and the only feat that he can choose is "Grappler". But when I check his character sheet I can see all the options. similar things are happening with spells on the druid and HP on the barbarian and Fighter. Its like its resets they Character Sheet (already cheked that they are on the correct tab). I have entered the rouge account to check if its a bug of some kind on his end, but it happend to me. Here you can see his only option and here you can see that as a DM I can choose any option the temporal solution I found is to do all the level ups by myself. Any idea? Thank you for your time!
Gauss
Forum Champion
My guess is you have not shared your compendium with your players.&nbsp; To remedy this please go to&nbsp; <a href="https://roll20.net/welcome" rel="nofollow">https://roll20.net/welcome</a> &nbsp;click the name of your game (not launch) then click "Settings" and then "Game Settings". Scroll down to the compendium settings and enable them for your players. Make sure you enable the relevant books.&nbsp; If this persists please let me know and I can help troubleshoot further.&nbsp;
Hi Gauss! Sorry for the late response. It was, in fatc, the compendium not beeing shared, wich is wierd because I didn touch it since we started the campaing a year ago.&nbsp; Thank you for your time!
Gauss
Forum Champion
Lavaqui said: Hi Gauss! Sorry for the late response. It was, in fatc, the compendium not beeing shared, wich is wierd because I didn touch it since we started the campaing a year ago.&nbsp; Thank you for your time! Did your subscription level change at any point in the last year? If so that might have deactivated sharing.&nbsp; Free, Plus, and Pro users each have different number of games they can share the Compendium with (1, 3, and 5) and different numbers of players (5, 10, 15 per game). It is possible you might have dropped to a level that didn't support the number of games or the number of players in your game was too high.&nbsp;