Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Candela Obscura

Just wondering if you will add Candela Obscura to the list of games that can be played here.  Or is it just to early to have made a system for that specific game.  I imagine it is going to get popular real quick with Critical Role making it their next season.
I am currently working on a sheet based on what info is available in the QSG. This means there are quite a few bits of placeholder text especially in the role/specialty sections as not all of those are currently available. At present the sheet is "serviceable" but missing roll buttons and some fancier features.

Edited 1688600697
Tom
Pro
The only thing that I know is missing at the moment is trackers for resistance. Please someone who has time or inclination, hit this thing with a brick and PR it into the sheets repo. I don't have the time to do as such or I would. FYI, it does not meet all community standards especially regarding width based formatting because I couldn't be bothered to do all that for a system that isn't even out yet. It also has a comment near the top of the html regarding a logo. I am using a hardcoded one hosted from my own server in my personal usage. In any event here is a git link for the html, css, and a stub for the json <a href="https://github.com/nuadaria/Candela_Obscura" rel="nofollow">https://github.com/nuadaria/Candela_Obscura</a> Have at it.
Thanks for the suggestion! After 30 days, Suggestions and Ideas with fewer than 10 votes are closed and the votes are refunded to promote freshness. Your suggestion didn't build the right momentum this time, but feel free to submit it again! We find that the best suggestions describe the problem you are having, and the solution you want. You can learn more about the process of making suggestions on the Roll20 Wiki! More details can be found here .