Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Spell compendium problems

When I go to tools>compendium>D&D5e>Spells by name my screen sometimes comes up with two different outcomes. It often gets stuck in one way, which doesnt work well when it doesnt freeze up and sometimes it comes up in another format that works great, allowing me to easily sort thru classes and spell levels in a variety of ways. Right now it is stuck on the that kinda sucks one and wont allow me to do anything. This is a constant problem which is a bit annoying to say the least. Any ideas. What am I doing wrong. Or is it the platform. 
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Hi Alan! A screen shot might help clear up what's going on.

Edited 1686065081
T Thanks Keith, This is where it gets stuck and usually will not open. If it does open, it does not seem to function well. The other way it opens, the preferred way, I can not take a screen shot of, because, it will not open that way right now. Strange, sometime it does and sometimes not. It also takes along time either way, most of the time. This is a laptop with a I7 processor and 12 ram, seems like that should be sufficient.?