Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP] Ongoing Curse of Strahd 5e Campaign [1-2 Players] 11:30 AM EST Start Wednesday

Currently DMing a CoS game and looking for a couple of reliable players that can show up on time and play some D&D. Please reply to this post with the following!  Name:  Age (18+): Experience with D&D 5e: What type of experience are you looking for? Combat/RP/Mix of Both etc...
Name: Goat Age (18+): 25 Experience with D&D 5e: 6+ years, both as player and DM What type of experience are you looking for? Combat/RP/Mix of Both etc... : I mostly favor RP, but enjoy combat so long as its not all there is. So a 60/40 split.
Name:  Ira / Token Age (18+): 27 Experience with D&D 5e: Been playing dnd and ttrpgs for 10 years mostly as a DM What type of experience are you looking for? Combat/RP/Mix of Both etc...: I like roleplay and interacting with other players but I like a bit of combat too maybe something like a 70/30 split.
Name:  Kanna Age (18+): 32 Experience with D&D 5e: 4+ years between playing and dming What type of experience are you looking for? Combat/RP/Mix of Both etc... : i like a bit of both , generally depend on the campaign and my character for the split but i tend toward 60/40 favoring RP over combat
Name: Elias Age (18+): 26 Experience with D&D 5e: Mostly GM for 4 years and Player for one campaign. But haven't played any D&D in the past 2 years, since I moved to other systems (VtM, Call of Cthulhu and Traveller). So a little bit rusty on some elements, but I'm sure I can pick it back up. What type of experience are you looking for? Mostly looking for a fun and exciting story. I'm a big fan of roleplaying and even though combat is nice, I do believe that it's not the only way to solve a conflict. If the group is very combat heavy, that's cool but unfortunately I don't think I'll be a great fit but I wish you guys the best. Otherwise, I'd love to join the campaign!