Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LF3P][21+][Fallout 2d20][Survival Adventure][1800-2200 MST/GMT -7] War Never Changes...

Edited 1686155649
War. War, never changes. Before the bombs were dropped throughout the world, many locations were deemed viable to the Vault project, wherein a shelter would be designed underground. What the people who entered these Vaults did not know, was that during their stay the admin would be performing strange experiments, each Vault with a different experiment with no two Vaults even knowing what was going on between them. These experiments were often sick and twisted in many ways, ranging from bizarre social experimentation to psychosis-inducing mind-bending. But war... war is over. And it is time to leave the Vaults and survive in whatever is left of the world. Greetings and salutations! My name is Eiric Padráig and I am a professional game designer. I would like to invite you to join us in our next Fallout game on the Haphazard Projects server where we focus on character driven stories, interpersonal tales, and survival themes in most of our games. The weekly game, called ...And All for One will take place on Saturday evenings starting on the 17th, from 1800 until 2200 MST/GMT -7. We will be using the Fallout 2d20 game designed by Modiphius (the same company that brought you the Dune, Conan, Star Trek Adventures and many others). We are looking for 3 more players; there will be a very brief and painless interview process just to do a vibe and mic check. This will be a free game, not pay to play. I do however accept donations through my Ko-Fi account (which I post to every now and again with poetry, songs, and game material for various systems), which is always nice and keeps me in snacks and drinks. You should not feel pressured to donate though. I am content with my players just showing up on time.    :) So if you are interested, please let me know in this thread here (do not send PMs please) with your name, age, and answer a few short questions for me:   What is the title of the game?   Where should donations be sent?   What is the name of the server we will be playing on? I look forward to hearing from you!  
Officially looking for two more players now!
We are down to only needing one more player!

Edited 1686378507
Hello. My name is Clyax (or Clay if that's easier to say). I'm 23. I like the world of Fallout, but I've never played the tabletop game, so I'm eager to try it. The time works for me. I'd love to speak with you to see if we would be a good fit. Here are the answers to your questions to see if I read your post: What is the title of the game? ...And All for One Where should donations be sent? Your Ko-Fi account What is the name of the server we will be playing on? The Haphazard Projects server I hope to hear from you.
Unfortunately, the game is now full! Thanks for your interest!