Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP] [FATE] MOBILE FRAME: BLACK FLAG (A Gundam inspired Campaign)

MOBILE FRAME: BLACK FLAG Welcome to Mobile Frame: Black Flag. A Gundam inspired Mecha game where players take on the role of young Frame Pilots serving in  [Players make the name]   operating in the  [Players make the Team Name]  MF Team aboard the world class warship, Athens.  The Story So Far 50 years ago NATO began the Horizon Initiative, a major project that would officially bring human life to space on a major scale.  [Reason made by players]  25 years into the project, a Space Colony named  [Named by Players]  and a random lottery was pulled to select who would become a new resident to the space colony. This was soon followed by two more Smaller Colonies. As those selected for the lottery were shuttled to their new homes turmoil continued to fester back on earth due to  [ Reasons made by players] . These reasons would eventually lead to a large scale war taking place within Western Europe ending in Nuclear Warfare. All connection was lost to Earth after the bombs were dropped and the colonies were stuck fending for their own. With only the first Colony 100% operational, Civil War broke out as a battle for resources immediately went into play against the three colonies.  The Players find themselves as Mobile Frame Pilots of the smallest and vulnerable colony in space formally operated by NATO named  [ Made by the Players].  They are some of the best pilots that have sworn loyalty to the Colony. This is a story of their struggles to protect and to push forward their space home land.  ⌬WHAT TO EXPECT⌬  Mobile Frame: Black Flag will touch on human topics such as war and love. Things could get a bit grim with death but should be pretty lite. This will be a RP heavy game, where players will be required to go into detail about the feelings of their characters and how the war and their actions effect them. ⌬SYSTEM⌬  Fate Condensed Customized ⌬PLAYER LIMIT⌬ : 4 ⌬DATE OF SESSION⌬ : June 13th 2023 1900 EST {hope to establish a set schedule} ⌬WHERE⌬  Roll20 and Discord Voice ⌬PLAYER REQUIREMENTS⌬ : Anime Based Characters, Gundam like Mecha, Decent understanding of Fate or a desire to learn. If interested please comment for more information! 
I'd be interested. Krakusrex on discord.
As a gundam fan this is super interesting, add me on discord because I’m totally down for this!  Atalantos#6637  
Krakistophales said: I'd be interested. Krakusrex on discord. Ice dragons said: As a gundam fan this is super interesting, add me on discord because I’m totally down for this!  Atalantos#6637   Greetings! Both have you been added on Discord! 
This looks super interesting but unfortunately I can't do Tuesdays, I'd be really interested in joining if there's a different day, I'm a gundam fan myself, and while I haven't played with the Fate system before, I'm totally down to learn. darksol92 on discord if you want to discuss details, I'm available basically any day except Tuesdays. 
Hey probably a bit late, but I am interested in joining your campaign. Name is Kratez on discord
Kratez said: Hey probably a bit late, but I am interested in joining your campaign. Name is Kratez on discord Sent you a request. 
Andrew C. said: This looks super interesting but unfortunately I can't do Tuesdays, I'd be really interested in joining if there's a different day, I'm a gundam fan myself, and while I haven't played with the Fate system before, I'm totally down to learn. darksol92 on discord if you want to discuss details, I'm available basically any day except Tuesdays.  Dang that sucks! Im only on for Tuesdays currently. 
Well shoot, alrighty, best of luck with your campaign!
this sounds awesome
Andrew C. said: Well shoot, alrighty, best of luck with your campaign! I may be able to do other on the spot games but as far as structured games with Mobile Frame its on Tuesdays.  If one shots sound up your alley Im always looking for people to play with! 
jamie c. said: this sounds awesome First Session was amazing. I may still have a spot open if you're serious. 
What time do you play
⌬SYSTEM⌬  Fate Condensed Customized ⌬PLAYER LIMIT⌬ : 4 ⌬DATE OF SESSION⌬ : Tuesdays  1900 EST ⌬WHERE⌬  Roll20 and Discord Voice ⌬PLAYER REQUIREMENTS⌬ : Anime Based Characters, Gundam like Mecha, Decent understanding of Fate or a desire to learn.
Sorry the time doesn’t work for me, but have fun with the mechs
Thanks! 
Still looking for 1 Player to join this amazing game. We have three dedicated players already. Looking for preferably a female character. 
Greetings, im interested in joining.  I actually have a character premise already, but im unfamiliar with FATE in particular. I excel at learning new systems however.  Message me on Discord @ Phenrix#2852
Phenrix D. said: Greetings, im interested in joining.  I actually have a character premise already, but im unfamiliar with FATE in particular. I excel at learning new systems however.  Message me on Discord @ Phenrix#2852 Greetings, Ive sent you a request on Discord. Message me on there once you approve and we can get to talking :)
Greetings!  In search of two players to join the game! 

Edited 1690919303
I would like to join in on the campaign My discord Name is Andrew (Cor)#8011 and i have experience with the fate system.
Andrew S. said: I would like to join in on the campaign My discord Name is Andrew (Cor)#8011 and i have experience with the fate system. Sent you a friend request via discord. 
Heya, me and a friend would also be interested, I'm Ayan on discord
Ayan said: Heya, me and a friend would also be interested, I'm Ayan on discord Tried to add you didnt find anyone under that name! 
i'M DOWN TO PLAY THIS! Please send me a DM here and I'll send you my Discord!