Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

D&D 3.5 Sheet upgrade - pt2

Edited 1687812471
Hi 3.5 player, after few months I'm here again to add some new feature requested by you to the sheet. This is the list: fix the calculation of skill points check the "Two Weapons/Multiattack" section in "Action" tab add more rows in the "Classes" section make more flexible the "Flurry of blows"
In the  Test Sheet  you can find the you version:  added 5 rows in class section
hey i was reading your other forum page <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/10277870/d-and-d-3-dot-5-sheet-upgrade/?pagenum=9#newtopic" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/10277870/d-and-d-3-dot-5-sheet-upgrade/?pagenum=9#newtopic</a> but i had a question and since the character sheet i was using has been altered i need this solved. what is rabmiscmod? its listed as ranged attack bonus modifier. also what is a rabtempmod? i will have more questions as i explore this sheet more not sure if i want to keep this version or use one of the features to revert it to before your changes really didnt expect to have to edit all my characters and try to remeber the details. if i click the print button thats not going to print to my bluetooth printer? cause that would be annoying i know this was asked but why is my variable damage not working i just tested a weapon critical roll weapon deals 2d6 bludgeoning critical is 18-20/x4 and it is supposed to have 1d6 sonic the sonic was never applied to the damage beforehand i had added the +1d6 to the normal macro but i am not sure where/how to add this in your edited version character i tested was a mini boss so they had +7 strength mod and +2 enhancement mod critical are not calculating properly it calculated as a x3 not a x4 and the +1d6 sonic is not being applied requested feature next to the damage reduction in the stats tab can we get an energy resist number to represent various protective magics/items maybe a drop down box to represent the elements acid cold electricity fire and sonic maybe a thing that shows immunities at a glance &nbsp; all my single use items are missing from all my characters all items in the magic item text box are missing also i do not see a spot for temp hp. in 3.5 temp hp sometimes is taken before normal hp and other times it is taken at the same time. spells like vampiric touch let you add temp hp that is taken before normal hp. this means that when you take damage you first subtract the temp hp and then the normal hp. if the temp hp reaches the time limit your hp is unaffected. other abilities such as an increase to constitution from things like rage and/or bear's endurance give temp hp that is taken at the same time as your normal hp. this means that if you were to rage and gain extra hp from the constitution increase then you took some damage when rage wears off the damage to your hp would still be proportionate example you normally have 16 hp you rage gaining +4 con granting a total of +8 hp. for a total of 24 hp then you take 12 damage when rage wears off you lose the 8 hp which would leave you with 4 hp. a separate hp bar for temp hp would help on your list of skills since you are using obscure skills you are missing control shape for those that have lycanthropy no section for skill tricks which was introduced in complete scoundrel no section for team work feats that was introduced in players handbook 2 havent really played enough with maneuvers to decide if the feature is good or not but glad you included a feature as these were missing before usually i have to have a full character sheet for summons as most sheets dont have enough room for summons but this sheet only has room for number of wild shapes per day and the name of the form speed types you missed encumbered speed,and burrow speed action tab bardic music doesnt have any of the stuff related to bardic music check here for the bardic music abilities <a href="https://www.d20srd.org/srd/classes/bard.htm" rel="nofollow">https://www.d20srd.org/srd/classes/bard.htm</a> below is the character sheet a friend made minus what roll20 does better. and of course the pics upload out of order
Hi&nbsp;techpriest35, your post is very complex, I try to split my answer to be clear.

Edited 1687901187
This section is about your problems techpriest35 said: hey i was reading your other forum page <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/10277870/d-and-d-3-dot-5-sheet-upgrade/?pagenum=9#newtopic" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/10277870/d-and-d-3-dot-5-sheet-upgrade/?pagenum=9#newtopic</a> but i had a question and since the character sheet i was using has been altered i need this solved. This version of the sheet is stable since February 2023, so what do you mean " the character sheet i was using has been altered "? what is rabmiscmod? its listed as ranged attack bonus modifier. also what is a rabtempmod? rabmiscmod: a generic bonus to ranged attack, it's uncategorized so you can use it as you wish rabtempmod: a temporary bonus to ranged attack, you can set it in the "Action" tab and you can use the button "Reset Temp Bonus" to remove it if i click the print button thats not going to print to my bluetooth printer? cause that would be annoying The print version is not yet implemented, so this is the default version.&nbsp; &nbsp;However I cannot mange the interaction with your printer or your&nbsp; bluetooth, it's demanded to the browser. i know this was asked but why is my variable damage not working i just tested a weapon critical roll weapon deals 2d6 bludgeoning critical is 18-20/x4 and it is supposed to have 1d6 sonic the sonic was never applied to the damage beforehand i had added the +1d6 to the normal macro but i am not sure where/how to add this in your edited version character i tested was a mini boss so they had +7 strength mod and +2 enhancement mod critical are not calculating properly it calculated as a x3 not a x4 and the +1d6 sonic is not being applied I don't have any issue about the last version of the macro to calculate normal, critical and variable damage, probably you have to use in the different way those fields.&nbsp; &nbsp;If you create a PC in this game&nbsp; Test Sheet &nbsp;I can try to help you.

Edited 1687902280
This section is about new feature. techpriest35 said: requested feature next to the damage reduction in the stats tab can we get an energy resist number to represent various protective magics/items maybe a drop down box to represent the elements acid cold electricity fire and sonic maybe a thing that shows immunities at a glance These fields could be useful, but the main problem is the space.... Where I can add these fields? also i do not see a spot for temp hp. in 3.5 temp hp sometimes is taken before normal hp and other times it is taken at the same time. spells like vampiric touch let you add temp hp that is taken before normal hp. this means that when you take damage you first subtract the temp hp and then the normal hp. if the temp hp reaches the time limit your hp is unaffected. other abilities such as an increase to constitution from things like rage and/or bear's endurance give temp hp that is taken at the same time as your normal hp. this means that if you were to rage and gain extra hp from the constitution increase then you took some damage when rage wears off the damage to your hp would still be proportionate example you normally have 16 hp you rage gaining +4 con granting a total of +8 hp. for a total of 24 hp then you take 12 damage when rage wears off you lose the 8 hp which would leave you with 4 hp. a separate hp bar for temp hp would help Add this feature it's not easy... and I don't know if it's possible.&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; Probably to do it I have to change the sheet completely.&nbsp; I could add a simple filed "HP temp", but you have to calculate the damage and the value manually. you are missing control shape for those that have lycanthropy I can add it no section for skill tricks which was introduced in complete scoundrel no section for team work feats that was introduced in players handbook 2 It's not easy, I have to check.... speed types you missed encumbered speed,and burrow speed " burrow ": it's present, between "Climb" and "Swim" " encumbered ": it's in the "Equipment" tab action tab bardic music doesnt have any of the stuff related to bardic music check here for the bardic music abilities <a href="https://www.d20srd.org/srd/classes/bard.htm" rel="nofollow">https://www.d20srd.org/srd/classes/bard.htm</a> In this section I don't want to list all bard music abilities, but only the global bonus. The sheet is complete, i could you it to check if something is missing.
Having recently moved to 3.5 from 5E, i'm still getting used to the sheet, but from what i can see the sheet is good and the improvements you are doing are making it even better, the additional Class lines are really welcome in a game that has so many prestige classes. There are a couple of other things that would really improve it from my point of view, but not being a programmer I have no idea how hard these are to implement. Spells:&nbsp; A space for a spells damage / healing would really help, possibly reducing the target / area box to fit it in.&nbsp; It would mean that when writing macros based of the information in the repeating sections of the spell, the damage or healing could be separated out from the general description of the spell. A way to hide some of the extra class lines would help, at the moment it is all or nothing, but there are time it would be useful to just have the two or three that are in use showing. There are quite a few of the more obscure skills that have been added to the sheet (ones related to psionics I believe), that may not be available in all games it would be nice if there was a way to hide these so that players didn't decide to put ranks into them, or even just a way that the rank box could be disabled to prevent it happening. Thank you for all the work you are putting into this and I understand that some of these may be more trouble than they are worth, I'm just making suggestions.
" also i do not see a spot for temp hp." The space for "Nonlethal Damage" could be cut in half and a slot for "Temp Hit Points" added there. The mechanics of using it would be up to the player and DM - it would be nice to have a spot for it at least. On my custom sheet I added Action Points. I know most 3.5 games don't use them but I do, so I added it.&nbsp;
Oenanthe said: Having recently moved to 3.5 from 5E, i'm still getting used to the sheet, but from what i can see the sheet is good and the improvements you are doing are making it even better, the additional Class lines are really welcome in a game that has so many prestige classes. There are a couple of other things that would really improve it from my point of view, but not being a programmer I have no idea how hard these are to implement. Spells:&nbsp; A space for a spells damage / healing would really help, possibly reducing the target / area box to fit it in.&nbsp; It would mean that when writing macros based of the information in the repeating sections of the spell, the damage or healing could be separated out from the general description of the spell. A way to hide some of the extra class lines would help, at the moment it is all or nothing, but there are time it would be useful to just have the two or three that are in use showing. There are quite a few of the more obscure skills that have been added to the sheet (ones related to psionics I believe), that may not be available in all games it would be nice if there was a way to hide these so that players didn't decide to put ranks into them, or even just a way that the rank box could be disabled to prevent it happening. Thank you for all the work you are putting into this and I understand that some of these may be more trouble than they are worth, I'm just making suggestions. Adding this new filed could be a good idea, but I would not reduce the "Target/Effect/Area" because the content of this field could be quite long, maybe I can reduce the macro textarea. Hiding some skills it's a feature that I'll add in the new version of the sheet.
Erich S. said: The space for "Nonlethal Damage" could be cut in half and a slot for "Temp Hit Points" added there. Yes, you are right.
Hoyer said: Oenanthe said: Having recently moved to 3.5 from 5E, i'm still getting used to the sheet, but from what i can see the sheet is good and the improvements you are doing are making it even better, the additional Class lines are really welcome in a game that has so many prestige classes. There are a couple of other things that would really improve it from my point of view, but not being a programmer I have no idea how hard these are to implement. Spells:&nbsp; A space for a spells damage / healing would really help, possibly reducing the target / area box to fit it in.&nbsp; It would mean that when writing macros based of the information in the repeating sections of the spell, the damage or healing could be separated out from the general description of the spell. A way to hide some of the extra class lines would help, at the moment it is all or nothing, but there are time it would be useful to just have the two or three that are in use showing. There are quite a few of the more obscure skills that have been added to the sheet (ones related to psionics I believe), that may not be available in all games it would be nice if there was a way to hide these so that players didn't decide to put ranks into them, or even just a way that the rank box could be disabled to prevent it happening. Thank you for all the work you are putting into this and I understand that some of these may be more trouble than they are worth, I'm just making suggestions. Adding this new filed could be a good idea, but I would not reduce the "Target/Effect/Area" because the content of this field could be quite long, maybe I can reduce the macro textarea. Hiding some skills it's a feature that I'll add in the new version of the sheet. Wherever you think best.&nbsp; Like I said I have only recently changed to 3.5 and started using the sheet.

Edited 1687992042
TO DO: fix the calculation of skill points check the "Two Weapons/Multiattack" section in "Action" tab make more flexible the "Flurry of blows" add damage/heal field in spells list TO BE RELEASED: add Temp HP field RELEASED: add more rows in the "Classes" section
Something I have just come across and want to mention although i have no idea of what can easily be done about it. I've just had aplayer decide to make a characters that uses maneuvers and was looking at using the repeating sections to make macros from.&nbsp; The tip when you mouse over a section and the information i get when using Inspect are incorrect. For Example the Maneuvers name box for the first line indicates it should be called&nbsp; repeating_maneuvers15_$0_maneuvername15 I tried this several times checking spelling and it kept coming back saying&nbsp; No attribute was found for @{selected|repeating_maneuvers15_$0_maneuvername15} Finally after hunting through the code given when inspecting the section, I notice a mention of the part being called spells15, so I tried&nbsp; @{selected|repeating_spells15_$0_maneuvername15} and finally it worked. It appears that all the tool tips and the inspect option say it is reapating_maneuvers15, while you actally need to use repeating_spells15 to refenence the repeating rows in the Maneuvers section. I'm no coder, I have no idea really what any of this means, i have just learnt enough to use the repeating sections in macros.&nbsp; It may be that sorting this out isn't worth the time it would take, and just making a note of it so people can see the problem when they are writing the macros would be the best option.
I'm sure it's right in front of me, but other than the text field, I cannot find where to input proficiency feats, class-based or otherwise. The sheet is currently indicating penalties for armor on my cleric when there should be none.
There is the text box, and possibly somewhere on the Action page that you could enter the details.&nbsp; Either that or the Armor page needs to be changed. If you give me some more details, what type of armor your cleric is wearing and what proficiency feat they have i might be able to help you more.&nbsp; While I'm not actually dealing with the sheet coding, I've become fairly familiar with its use.
William said: I'm sure it's right in front of me, but other than the text field, I cannot find where to input proficiency feats, class-based or otherwise. The sheet is currently indicating penalties for armor on my cleric when there should be none. Could you post a screen shot of your sheet?

Edited 1691748334
Phloh
Plus
Concerning the skills section: I see a few things have been discussed/mentioned earlier, for example being able to hide skills, which would be a nice feature, but probably on the more time intensive side to add. More thoughts of mine on some of the matter: Synergies: Having the sheet calculate and add in Synergies automatically would be a nice feature. Or a list similar to Other skills with ["Synergy Bonus for" (drop down menu with all the skills and actually adding it to the selected skill)] ["Synergy Bonus from" (a text field is better here I think. Makes it easier to expand on synergies as a GM, which I do for example. Since it's a always a +2 modifier this can be set fix) It would clear up some tracking issues of "where do I get this Bonus from again" when you just ahve a&nbsp; +7 in the Misc. Mod field and the only place to differentiate it are your notes in the note field, which then in turn is always posted in chat when the skill is used... not my favourite solution) Skill List: So, having a skill list with the more normal skills that are actually widely used and leaving the rest to be added under Other Skills by the players themselves would be more important, imo, than making a huge list of all skills. I recommend going of the skill list listed in the SRD tool for this <a href="https://srd.dndtools.org/" rel="nofollow">https://srd.dndtools.org/</a> &nbsp; ( <a href="https://srd.dndtools.org/srd/skills/skillsAll.html" rel="nofollow">https://srd.dndtools.org/srd/skills/skillsAll.html</a> ) (I would still omit Truespeak, since it is widely accepted, that the whole Truenamer and Truespeak stuff is utterly unplayable crap, to put it mildly). Iaijutsu Focus I've never seen before it was added to the sheet, since it is a niche setting, that it was taken from (Oriental Adventures, which also has some new Knowledges if you wanna go for a complete list of skills). Control Shape, although not needed on the most standard of skill lists either (imo) is probably still used more than those two. Even the psionic skills are niche for a huge amount of games, or when psionics and spells are handled the same way ( Psionics-Magic Transparency) I've seen Psicraft omitted and Spellcraft used instead sometimes and Use Magic Device = Use Psionic Device with that variant rule. (here the opinions will be split though I guess, which would make the hiding skills option great again. Same goes for more lines of Perform since 3 Perform Skills are to few for most ambitious Bards/Entertainers. (really a side note, can be added under Other Skills) The most important thing missing is Speak Language to track skill points used to learn new languages. It can also be a class skill (Bard, Beguiler, Factotum) so i would really add it below the skill list since it doesn't need rolls for it to be made, but tracking all skill points spent on one page seems prudent still. Which brings me to Skill Tricks, which have been mentioned. Simple solution: also just one line similar to Speak language to just track the Skill points invested and the total number of tricks taken and maximum possible (since you can only take one every 2 levels without extra feats, it'd be nice to have that at one glance there as well. although dividing the skill points by 2 yourself is an ok option ofc, since they always cost 2 SP) You could ofc make a complex solution and make a section where you can track the SP spent on Skill Tricks as well as having fields for every trick. maybe with a "spent" check box to mark them off, since they can be used only once per encounter mostly. So tracking the used ones and having a seperate note field for each for it's rules text is nice, but not vital. TLDR: Having a place for Synergies or calculating the SRD ones automatically &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Speak Language and Skill Tricks need a place to track the SP spent on them. &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Cleaning up the skill list a bit to not confuse newer players and leaving obscure skills to be added under the "Other Skills" by hand. So after all that said, I can only humbly repeat: thanks for maintaining the sheet =) we use it a lot and there are not many nice tools for 3.5 like this =)
The encumberance under the Equipment tab still shows up as "floor(1*(floor(175/3))*(pound))" Is there a way to fix this?&nbsp;&nbsp;
Hey Hoyer, Thanks for all the work you have done on the sheet. I have one question, is the skill points total suppose to calculate the total number of ranks? Thanks, again
Will said: Hey Hoyer, Thanks for all the work you have done on the sheet. I have one question, is the skill points total suppose to calculate the total number of ranks? Thanks, again Hi Said, exactly.

Edited 1698819611
Actually, the totSkillPoint attribute ( Total Skill Points at the top of the Skills sub-tab) seems to be the sum of the totSkillPoint[n] &nbsp;(where [n] is the Class line number, 1 to 10) fields under the S.P. tot. &nbsp;in the Class section of the character sheet header. Unfortunately, it does not return a useful result, as there seems to be no provision for getting four times the normal S.P.tot for the class taken at character level 1. I use this macro to calculate total skill points instead, added as an Ability under the Attributes &amp; Abilities tab: At level @{level}, @{character_name} has[[ (@{level1} + 3) * (@{skillPointLiv1} + @{int-mod} + @{RS-mod}) + @{level2} * (@{skillPointLiv2} + @{int-mod} + @{RS-mod}) + @{level3} * (@{skillPointLiv3} + @{int-mod} + @{RS-mod}) + @{level4} * (@{skillPointLiv4} + @{int-mod} + @{RS-mod}) + @{level5} * (@{skillPointLiv5} + @{int-mod} + @{RS-mod}) + @{level6} * (@{skillPointLiv6} + @{int-mod} + @{RS-mod}) + @{level7} * (@{skillPointLiv7} + @{int-mod} + @{RS-mod}) + @{level8} * (@{skillPointLiv8} + @{int-mod} + @{RS-mod}) + @{level9} * (@{skillPointLiv9} + @{int-mod} + @{RS-mod}) + @{level10} * (@{skillPointLiv10} + @{int-mod} + @{RS-mod}) ]]skill points. RS-mod (racial skill modifier) is a new attribute that needs to be added under the Attributes &amp; Abilities tab. It is set to 1 for humans and 0 for any other race. If this attribute is not added, the macro will fail. This macro assumes that the very first class a character starts with at character level 1 will be entered in the Class 1 line mentioned above. (After all, who would put their character's first class in a line other than Class 1?) By adding 3 to level1, the skill point total comes out correctly. I also have a macro for calculating skill points spent. Unfortunately, since there is (understandably!) no good way to follow cross-class skills in multiclassed characters, this macro only works for single class characters. With single class characters, I append it after the macro above. Witness this abomination in the eyes of the gods: Skill points spent: [[ @{appraiseranks} * (2 - @{appraiseclassskill}) + @{autohypnosisranks} * (2 - @{autohypnosisclassskill}) + @{balanceranks} * (2 - @{balanceclassskill}) + @{bluffranks} * (2 - @{bluffclassskill}) + @{climbranks} * (2 - @{climbclassskill}) + @{concentrationranks} * (2 - @{concentrationclassskill}) + @{craft1ranks} * (2 - @{craft1classskill}) + @{craft2ranks} * (2 - @{craft2classskill}) + @{craft3ranks} * (2 - @{craft3classskill}) + @{decipherscriptranks} * (2 - @{decipherscriptclassskill}) + @{diplomacyranks} * (2 - @{diplomacyclassskill}) + @{disabledeviceranks} * (2 - @{disabledeviceclassskill}) + @{disguiseranks} * (2 - @{disguiseclassskill}) + @{escapeartistranks} * (2 - @{escapeartistclassskill}) + @{forgeryranks} * (2 - @{forgeryclassskill}) + @{gatherinformationranks} * (2 - @{gatherinformationclassskill}) + @{handleanimalranks} * (2 - @{handleanimalclassskill}) + @{healranks} * (2 - @{healclassskill}) + @{hideranks} * (2 - @{hideclassskill}) + @{intimidateranks} * (2 - @{intimidateclassskill}) + @{iaijutsufocusranks} * (2 - @{iaijutsufocusclassskill}) + @{jumpranks} * (2 - @{jumpclassskill}) + @{knowarcanaranks} * (2 - @{knowarcanaclassskill}) + @{knowengineerranks} * (2 - @{knowengineerclassskill}) + @{knowdungeonranks} * (2 - @{knowdungeonclassskill}) + @{knowgeographyranks} * (2 - @{knowgeographyclassskill}) + @{knowhistoryranks} * (2 - @{knowhistoryclassskill}) + @{knowlocalranks} * (2 - @{knowlocalclassskill}) + @{knownatureranks} * (2 - @{knownatureclassskill}) + @{knowpsionicranks} * (2 - @{knowpsionicclassskill}) + @{knowreligionranks} * (2 - @{knowreligionclassskill}) + @{knowplanesranks} * (2 - @{knowplanesclassskill}) + @{listenranks} * (2 - @{listenclassskill}) + @{martialloreranks} * (2 - @{martialloreclassskill}) + @{movesilentranks} * (2 - @{movesilentclassskill}) + @{openlockranks} * (2 - @{openlockclassskill}) + @{perform1ranks} * (2 - @{perform1classskill}) + @{perform2ranks} * (2 - @{perform2classskill}) + @{perform3ranks} * (2 - @{perform3classskill}) + @{profession1ranks} * (2 - @{profession1classskill}) + @{profession2ranks} * (2 - @{profession2classskill}) + @{profession3ranks} * (2 - @{profession3classskill}) + @{psicraftranks} * (2 - @{psicraftclassskill}) + @{rideranks} * (2 - @{rideclassskill}) + @{searchranks} * (2 - @{searchclassskill}) + @{sensemotiveranks} * (2 - @{sensemotiveclassskill}) + @{sleightofhandranks} * (2 - @{sleightofhandclassskill}) + @{spellcraftranks} * (2 - @{spellcraftclassskill}) + @{spotranks} * (2 - @{spotclassskill}) + @{survivalranks} * (2 - @{survivalclassskill}) + @{swimranks} * (2 - @{swimclassskill}) + @{truespeakranks} * (2 - @{truespeakclassskill}) + @{tumbleranks} * (2 - @{tumbleclassskill}) + @{usemagicdeviceranks} * (2 - @{usemagicdeviceclassskill}) + @{usepsionicdeviceranks} * (2 - @{usepsionicdeviceclassskill}) + @{useroperanks} * (2 - @{useropeclassskill}) ]] The other limitation is that this macro, as currently written, does not include any custom skills added at the bottom of the Skills sub-tab. But for the standard D&amp;D skill set (augmented by the psionics skills—do people actually use those?) for a single-class character whose class skills are properly checked under the first column of&nbsp; Skills sub-tab, it does work.
Is there a way to make a character or NPC/Monster in the character vault with the 5Edtion, so you can use the compendium from 5e and the import and make it 3.5 so you can put it in your 3.5 game
Is this sheet compatible with the mobile app? I've been testing and the roll buttons do not seem to work. I don't care about the layout so much, but it would be great if the buttons would work.&nbsp;
Hi Bernhard, not yet
Hi, I'm starting to play again after a few years of absence and I've seen the notable progress made by the card. I'm the master and I need to make macros for my players. I am very happy with the "action" tab, especially being able to have the various condition and status modifiers automatically integrated. I would like to use the macros of these buttons but I can't understand what they are called to recall them, the names that come out of the tips are not recognized

Edited 1704233413
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Hi Damiano, usually you can make a roll from a sheet and then click in the chat input window and use the UP key to see the last command sent to chat.&nbsp; This might help give you a name that you can use in your own chat menus and such.&nbsp; Also, you should be able to drag/drop any sheet roll to the macrobar (if enabled from the sidebar settings), colorize and rename as needed.&nbsp; Just another option if you don't want to roll directly from a sheet.
Hi Damiano, Vice is right and his solution works for almost all button in the sheet, but not for the action tab: those macros are created dynamically: when you click on the button (it's an action non an usual roll) the sheet reads all enabled option and then create the macro and execute it.
All new members in Test Sheet are promoted to GM
Hoyer said: Hi Damiano, Vice is right and his solution works for almost all button in the sheet, but not for the action tab: those macros are created dynamically: when you click on the button (it's an action non an usual roll) the sheet reads all enabled option and then create the macro and execute it. Doh! so the only option I have left is to manually apply the bonus-malus taken from the respective fields... or do you have other ideas? I'll explain my problem better: I have a player who is a master of the many forms of 8th <a href="https://www.dragonslair.it/forums/topic/28425-guida-al-maestro-delle-molte-forme-in-editore/?tab=comments#comment-700533" rel="nofollow">https://www.dragonslair.it/forums/topic/28425-guida-al-maestro-delle-molte-forme-in-editore/?tab=comments#comment-700533</a> and at the 9th he can obviously transform into a cave troll. Now, 2 claws + rend, bite + fight and finally if it grabs 2 claw attacks... 12 dice rolls in the best case (or worst depending on your point of view :) )... Apart from the time that takes away his complete attack routine it is impossible that sooner or later some bonus-malus is wrong or forgotten. When I saw the "action tab" I thought I had solved all the problems, also because having also "chosen enemy" I have to duplicate all the scripts depending on the case and the bonuses. I sat down and basically filled the "attack tab" between claws, bites, etc... and using the attack macros I wrote down this: &amp;{template:DnD35Attack} {{pcflag=true}} {{name=@{character_name}}} {{subtags=Attacco completo con 2 artigli+squartare, morso+afferrare migliorato+artigliare (undead)}}&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; {{attack1=Art.D: [[ @{weapon1attackcalc} ]] }} {{critconfirm1=Crit?: [[ @{weapon1attackcalc} ]] }} {{fumbleroll=Fumble: [[ d20 ]] }} {{damage1=DmgD: [[ @{weapon1damage} ]] }} {{critdmg1=+ [[ @{weapon1critmultiplyunited} ]] }} {{attack2=Art.S: [[ @{weapon1attackcalc} ]] }} {{critconfirm2=Crit!: [[ @{weapon1attackcalc} ]] }} {{damage2=DmgS: [[ @{weapon1damage} ]] }} {{critdmg2=+ [[ @{weapon1critmultiplyunited} ]] }}&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; {{attack3=2 artigli a segno}} {{damage3=Squartare: [[@{squartare}]] dmg}}&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;{{attack4=Morso: [[ @{weapon7attackcalc}-5[atk secondario] ]] }} {{critconfirm4=Crit!: [[ @{weapon7attackcalc} ]] }} {{damage4=DmgD: [[ @{weapon7damage} ]] }} {{critdmg4=+ [[ @{weapon7critmultiplyunited} ]] }} {{attack5=Morso a segno Afferrare migliorato (lotta, solo contro 1 taglia inferiore): [[ 1d20 + [[ @{grapple} ]] ]] }}&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; {{attack6=ArtigliareD: [[ @{weapon5attackcalc} ]] }} {{critconfirm6=Crit!: [[ @{weapon5attackcalc} ]] }} {{damage6=DmgD: [[ @{weapon5damage} ]] }} {{critdmg6=+ [[ @{weapon5critmultiplyunited} ]] }} {{attack7=ArtigliareS: [[ @{weapon5attackcalc} ]] }} {{critconfirm7=Crit!: [[ @{weapon5attackcalc} ]] }} {{damage7=DmgS: [[ @{weapon5damage} ]] }} {{critdmg7=+ [[ @{weapon5critmultiplyunited} ]] }}&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;{{fullattackflag= [[ d1 ]] }} {{notes=@{weapon5specialproperties} }}&nbsp; It took me 2 days but the script works, the problem is that if it loads (and has to attack so it will do it often), uses combat expertise, gets scared or something like that these all have to be managed manually with a huge waste of time as well as increasing exponentially the probability of making a mistake. Keep in mind that, because we don't like simple things, I also have a necromancer with at least 2 or 3 other undead NPCs...
Joey said: Is there a way to make a character or NPC/Monster in the character vault with the 5Edtion, so you can use the compendium from 5e and the import and make it 3.5 so you can put it in your 3.5 game I don't think so...
Since I am manually reinserting the various bonuses into the weapon rolls, I noticed that what should be a Boolean flag "multiattackEnabled" instead has a value of 2 which multiplies the value of "multiattackAttackBonus" as you can see in the figure. I don't understand why or is it really a mistake?
Probably it's a mistake, I can fix it.
thank you very much, let me know when it's fixed as I've now put a workaround to get it going
Is it possible to put a damage attack roll and an opposed grapple roll in the same macro? Only &amp;{template:DnD35Attack} has the tags to correctly manage the 5 keywords: attack1, critconfirm1, fumbleroll, damage1, critdmg1 Which however does not have the compcheck tag to manage the succeedcheck and failcheck keywords. I need this to handle the full attack of the giant octopus which has 8 tentacles and tries to use improved grab for each tentacle it hits... and if it grabs I should also roll constricting damage.

Edited 1706124540
Hello there! I'm new to roll20 and this sheet has been great so far! But I do have a question/suggestion. For characters with Maneuvers&nbsp;is there any way to set "Grant&nbsp; Maneuvers" as GM whisper /Player whisper instead of posting it in chat? &nbsp; Not only can it be slightly annoying for other players for it to be posted in chat visible to everyone, it also broadcasts all of the&nbsp; Maneuvers you were granted to your enemies if you're fighting another player.&nbsp; If it is possible to set it so it only sends as /w gm I couldn't find it. If it is impossible to do so I would love to have the option of setting it to send only to GMs like some of the skill checks. &nbsp; Also, I would love if the "Grant&nbsp; Maneuvers", "Reset Used" and "Reset Granted" buttons could be added to the Macro Bar. Especially the "Grant&nbsp; Maneuvers" one.&nbsp; &nbsp;
At this moment is not possibile, but i can add this feature.
Do you know when you might get to the issue with encumbrance only displaying the formula and not the end values? For example all that shows in the light load section is "floor(1*(floor(130/3))*(Pounds))" Is there a box that I have forgot to fill out or is this just an error?
Hi Daniel, I'm not sure there is an issue on the encumbrance calculation. Probably you see this But you have to fill the speed in the main tab So the result is this

Edited 1706910374
I try to explain how this section works. The first row is automatically filled when you set you strength value In the first field of the second row you have to add your total weight transported The second filed is your size, is the same field you can find in the header of the sheet The third one should be set to the correct encumbrance level. Max dex and Check Penality are filled depending the value of the previous combo. The next three fields calculate your speed: the first one if calculated depending on the speed of your speed, the second and third calculate the speed depending on the "normal speed" (30ft/9m and 20ft/6m)
Hi, I created a game using the 3.5 Character Sheet. However, whenever I try to create a character, the game crashes. If I try to open the character sheet, the game crashes again.&nbsp;
HI Paul, to be honest I don't know where the problem could: I have just created a new game and a new character and it works fine.... Moreover, nothing has changed for several months....
So here's the screenshots of what my players sheets all look like Size is filled Strength score is filled Speed is set All encumbrance values are displayed as only the formula It is specifically the first row of values for Encumbrance that seem to not be calculating, so what do I have incorrect or missing?&nbsp; Hoyer said: I try to explain how this section works. The first row is automatically filled when you set you strength value In the first field of the second row you have to add your total weight transported The second filed is your size, is the same field you can find in the header of the sheet The third one should be set to the correct encumbrance level. Max dex and Check Penality are filled depending the value of the previous combo. The next three fields calculate your speed: the first one if calculated depending on the speed of your speed, the second and third calculate the speed depending on the "normal speed" (30ft/9m and 20ft/6m)
There is another field: in the tab Misc