Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Game Session Schedule

Tomorrow's game confirmed - Sunday 7th August @ 8 pm BST. If anyone can't make it, please post here. Also, the Basic Fantasy RPG character sheets are now available in Roll20. When you select one of your characters in the Journal, you should now see a "Character Sheet" tab. If you get the chance, please try entering your character(s) details. Also, if you have any comments/suggestions/criticisms relating to the sheet, please let me know and I'll feed them back to Chris Gonnerman at the Basic Fantasy site.
Tomorrow's game confirmed - Sunday 14th August @ 8 pm BST. If anyone can't make it, please post here.
Hi Joe, I'm not feeling well today and going have miss today. Sorry, Mark
OH G. said: Hi Joe, I'm not feeling well today and going have miss today. Sorry, Mark OK Mark, no worries; hope you're feeling better soon.
ok, I can be present, but I will be without mic due to randomly destroying one by pulling on the wire and the ordered replacement not arriving in any sensible period of time.
Tomorrow's game confirmed - Sunday 21st August @ 8 pm BST. If anyone can't make it, please post here.
Hi Joe, Won't be able to make to game this Sunday. Mark
OH G. said: Hi Joe, Won't be able to make to game this Sunday. Mark OK, no probs Mark, thanks for letting me know. For the others, tomorrow's game confirmed - Sunday 28th September @ 8 pm BST. If anyone else can't make it, please post here.
Tomorrow's game confirmed - Sunday 5th October @ 8 pm BST. If anyone can't make it, please post here.
One little question - that large ice breath wolf that takes up 4 squares... Can it squeeze through 5 foot wide passages? Since Petros in on the other side of such a passage from one, the answer might determine if something "comes up"... I'm joking of course - unlike Gran and her made up god Pankul doesn't desert the dwarf wall when the going gets tough (though there's a non-dwarf intruder in it I believe at the moment).
Sorry I won't be available tonight. We're off to a family event and my wife has just informed me that we won't be back until late.
Gran simply has the belief that her usefulness to Schemik relies on her being alive! It's not that she doesn't value the usefulness of having others around, because they can be very useful and help get things done, but she has the larger Blueprint to think of. If she died, who would carry on her work on it!? Life is hard, but everyone snuffs it according to the Blueprint. Cold practicality over sentimentality always for her. They should be honoured to be given the chance to play their part!
Sam H. said: One little question - that large ice breath wolf that takes up 4 squares... Can it squeeze through 5 foot wide passages? Yeah, I reckon - they're all fluff.
Tomorrow's game confirmed - Sunday 12th October @ 8 pm BST. If anyone can't make it, please post here.
Sorry I can't make it again. We have friends staying with us, so I'll be otherwise occupied.
Hi, Sorry, Can't make it today. Unplanned family event came up. Mark
So it looks looks like we're two players / three characters down today ... are the rest of you OK to play, or would you prefer to wait until the party is at full strength?
I'm available to play but whether we have enough characters to handle in-game situations is another matter. ;-) 3 PCs is a significant deficit. I'm fine with waiting until the party is full strength. Also, while I'm on here and I remember, I will not be available for next week's game. Ray
Thanks Ray. Damon / Edward / Sam .... play tonight or hold for reinforcements?
Tomorrow's game confirmed - Sunday 19th October @ 8 pm BST. If anyone other than Ray can't make it, please post here.
Unfortunately there's been a crisis at work and I have to cover for someone's lecture on Monday morning. Means I'll be working most of the evening getting up to speed on it so I sound like I know what I'm talking about. Sorry for the late notice.

Edited 1413741139
OK, Alex, thanks for letting me know. Good luck with the lecture - I'm sure you'll be very convincing ;-).
Sorry Joe, I have just looked at this... Two down... Are we holding?
Oh, wait, looking at the dates now... ok, ignore me :)

Edited 1413744517
No ... you are two down tonight - both Alex and Ray can't make it. It's up to you guys ... I'm happy to hold if you wish to do so ... perhaps the reinforcements would be wise. Equally, if you're feeling bold, I'm happy to continue.
oh boy... Shall we wait and chat about it at 8? It's only 10 mins to go I guess. I have an idea though... Maybe I can roll up a second character to play? It might give us a boost and wouldn't be something I would mind running from here. By the looks of the module difficulty wise at this point it might even be needed.
Tomorrow's game confirmed - Sunday 26th October @ 8 pm GMT . If anyone can't make it, please post here. N.B. in the UK the clocks will have gone back 1 hour, so please check your time zones .
Apologies for the no-show on Sunday and my tardiness in filling you in. Although I would have had difficulty making the session in any case, by coincidence we had an Internet outage that no amount of modem re-booting would fix. I've finally pinned down my Head of Department to make a decision on the relief teaching and unfortunately I've drawn the short straw. Thus, I'm going to be overstretched for the rest of this semester and as I have a Monday morning lecture each week, I'll have to go on extended recess from the campaign until the new year. Everyone try to keep alive and slice those goblin heads!
OK Alex, thanks for letting me know. We'll keep your virtual seat warm until that pesky teaching is out of the way.

Edited 1417865417
Tomorrow's game confirmed - Sunday 9th November @ 8 pm GMT. If anyone other than Alex can't make it, please post here.

Edited 1417865397
Tomorrow's game confirmed - Sunday 16th November @ 8 pm GMT. If anyone other than Alex can't make it, please post here.

Edited 1417865381
Tomorrow's game confirmed - Sunday 30th November @ 8 pm GMT. If anyone other than Alex can't make it, please post here.

Edited 1417865360
Tomorrow's game confirmed - Sunday 7th December @ 8 pm GMT. If anyone other than Alex can't make it, please post here.
I won't be able to make it today.
Not feeling good and not able to make it today. Sorry
Tomorrow's game confirmed - Sunday 14th December @ 8 pm GMT. If anyone other than Alex can't make it, please post here.
Tomorrow's game confirmed - Sunday 21st December @ 8 pm GMT. If anyone other than Alex can't make it, please post here.
I won't be able to make it tomorrow. Got Christmas stuff to do.
Remind me... No game tonight, right?
That's right. We're back on Sunday 4th January 2015.
ok, thanks Joe, have a good New Year :)
Tomorrow's game confirmed - Sunday 4th January @ 8 pm GMT. If anyone can't make it, please post here. Alex - will you be rejoining us?
Sorry I'm still under the hammer. Coursework marking has to be done asap. This will be followed immediately by exam marking. At the same time I have to get a new beginners course ready and taught plus seminars for a week's tour of schools in Hong Kong. Then I return to more exam marking. I won't see the light of day until Feb. :-( Keep up the hacking and slashing!
No worries Alex. Now I remember why I left academia ;-).
Tomorrow's game confirmed - Sunday 11th January @ 8 pm GMT. If anyone can't make it, please post here.
Tomorrow's game confirmed - Sunday 18th January @ 8 pm GMT. If anyone can't make it, please post here.
Sorry for missing yesterday. I wasn't able to make it home in time and had troubles logging into Roll20 from my phone so I wasn't able to let you know.
Hah! No worries Ray. Actually, it turned out to be a good one to miss ... the party came the closest it has ever been to a TPK - 3 killed and the rest (including the still paralysed Falco) captured by a clan of gnolls.
If you make the next one you'll be able to participant in the inevitable TPK as equipmentless prisoners rise up and get slaughtered.
Nah ... I'm working on a ritual execution storyline ;-)
Tomorrow's game confirmed - Sunday 25th January @ 8 pm GMT. If anyone can't make it, please post here.