Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Use existing account for a Roll20 Marketplace account and storefront, or separate account and email?

Daniel S.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
Hi there. I'm filling out the application to become a Marketplace creator. I'm wondering if I have to or if it's recommended to create a separate Roll20 account with a separate email used for your Marketplace content and page, or if it works okay to use whatever username and account you normally use to play and run your games. I think ideally I'd be able to use my usual account so I don't have to switch between logging into different accounts, or pay for two Pro subscriptions. But I'm not sure if you need or are supposed to use a separate login to manage your storefront.  Anyways, any tips on how that works or best practices is appreciated. Thanks!
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
I use my same account, personally. I think desire for anonymity is the only criterion here.
Daniel S.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
Okay great. Thanks!