Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .

The new D&D 2024 sheet is now available!

Create a free account

LFG- Mon, Tues, Wed, Fri or Sat 7:00 pm MDT or later (9:00 pm EST) Cyberpunk Red, D&D 3.5E, Fallout... (maybe others)

I am a 42 Male farmer with a very busy schedule.. I run 2.5 games a week right now (3.5 a week starting in October(ish)) and am close to suffering GM burnout.. I need a game to play to relax and just enjoy. I enjoy combat as much as Roleplay and exploration if there is some juice Lore to bite my teeth into. I can and will clear my schedule ahead of time once I find a game. You can expect me to attend 90+% of games ( I am a volunteer Fire Fighter so i might have to drop sessions without warning..). I can min/max.. but i care more about creating an interesting character ... with a background and history.. goals and all that goes with it.
Doug is an excellent player and game master. He creates very interesting, compelling characters. I gamed with him for a year in my cyberpunk red campaign.
still looking for a game to join!