Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Roll20 ReRoll ★ July Q&A

Edited 1690042652
Bianca
Roll20 Team
Join Morgan, Eve + Brooke as they update us on what's going on at Roll20 with topics including: * Creator Tools * Quality of Life Updates * X-mas in July + more! Watch on YouTube:&nbsp;<a href="https://youtu.be/CaWkdfofS-Y" rel="nofollow">https://youtu.be/CaWkdfofS-Y</a>
When will you start work on updating the right side of the VTT screen?
Any chance you can become a physical product reseller and bundle the books with VTT content together?

Edited 1689953392
Andrew Searles
Roll20 Team
Scott A. said: When will you start work on updating the right side of the VTT screen? That's a great question Scott A. Thanks for asking. Soon, I hope. At the moment, we're still focused on the Measure tool, which I hope to release parts of it soon! After that, we have a couple of other cool things coming that you should hear more about soon. Basically, soon, soon, soon!&nbsp; With regards to the Right Side, we HAVE to do it. We couldn't call it a redesign if we didn't, but given all the content within each tab, there's a lot there and we'll be there for a while. We're trying to get a few other things out in the meantime before we sit down with it long term. So I can't promise when we're start work on it, but I can promise that we are going to do it! Thanks again for this question and any feedback you might have about it. I really appreciate it!
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
For those who missed the ReRoll, it is now on YouYube .
Thanks Keith, I edit the post and forget to post here! Also, please don't change that typo. ;)&nbsp;