Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Missing Grid Re-size Option

When I click on the Options button (the Gear icon in the top right), the first option is Macros. I do not see anywhere any option of increasing or decreasing the grid size (adding or removing boxes part of the grid). My friend could do it, and I don't think one needs to be a supporter to have this feature.... I am using the latest version of Google Chrome for my Web browser... Chrome 36.0.1985.143 I'm on a Windows 7 OS Isn't the grid re-sizing option supposed to be there? I believe it was there in the help / beginning video.
Ah, it was in the pages tab / section.