Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Just a humble brag about our D&D community

Hi all, The "Christmas in July" sale just happened to coincide with my birthday, so I asked my community of players (I run like 8 games per week on StartPlaying via Roll20) to buy some art, as did I. it's not that I need the art, but as an abuser of AI art in my games, I thought it would be nice to give back (plus more tokens are always a good thing). I put together a stupidly long wishlist of tokens, and my players purchased for me... Adventure Kit: The Merrow's Lair Creatures of the Deep Dangers of the Isles Set 1 Dangers of the Isles Set 2 Creature Tokens - Pack 45 Creature Tokens Pack 5 Scars of War Set 1 Creature Tokens - Pack 7 Elemental Dangers Boss Monster Token Set 10 Creature Tokens - Pack 26 NPCs - Townsfolk - Pack 2 Creature Tokens - Pack 27 Spirit Tokens - Pack 9 Creature Tokens - Pack 28 Faerie Bestiary 5e More NPCs 3 Aventurisches Bestiarium 2 Creatures of the Astral Plane Set 3 Jans Token Pack 47 - Giants War of the Lance Set 2 Living Trees, Plants and Mushrooms Weird Aberrations Token Set Land of the Giants Set 1 Creature Tokens Pack 6 - CR 2 Friend or Foe Folio (5e) Plus I personally spent about $100 on token megapacks and also purchased some bestiaries.  First, I hope my purchases help the amazing artists, and second, I am grateful that my player base would go so far above and beyond to support both me and our artists. So... Many... Monsters... Cheers!
Gold
Forum Champion
That is an excellent Rally to support the DM and illustrate the Adventures. Glad to see you found so many Gems from the Roll20 Art Marketplace. Have fun and happy adventuring
Fantastic, well done you :-) How about going the extra mile and giving us a mini-review of each pack? Or maybe pick your top 5?
Actually I didn't even know I could post reviews on tokens, will do, thanks for advice! 
Elemental Flame
Pro
Marketplace Creator
I saw "Elemental" and thought I made the list -- darn! Thanks for supporting the artists on the marketplace though. :)