Hello everyone, A bit more of a serious release notes this week. As many folks may or may not be aware Roll20 is in the midst of mitigating attempts to DDoS our platform.  If you have not read it already, please make sure to give this thread a read over here for additional information and insight. Roll20 DDoS Attack Thank you again to everyone for your patience! With all that said, I'd like to go ahead and get right into the release notes for this week. I'll also make this weeks hidden pet picture a bit easier for you all, I'm sure I'm not the only one who could use a quick pick-me-up! Picture! For those who don't know, a picture like this is included in each release note, so if you've been missing them feel free to see if you can find them all :) July 31, 2023 VTT Toolbar Improvements In preparation for our upcoming measure tools improvements, we went ahead and added the ability to pan while measuring. Now you can use the right-click or the middle mouse button to pan while measuring. We made a few general performance improvements while dragging tokens. We hope that should have a slight improvement for some people. VTT Bug Fixes  Fixed a bug where tokens will reappear after being deleted or move unexpectedly when the character sheet is updated. You can again delete these tokens with confidence. Aug 2, 2023 Marvel Multiverse Role-Playing Game official Character Sheet and Builder released.  Official forum discussion  here ; feel free to pass along feedback or bugs via that thread. Launch of the updated Character Vault, which allows for character creation outside of the VTT; support currently for Marvel Multiverse RPG Official Sheet with more to come.  You can find the Vault  here . Aug 4, 2023 Fixed two issues that resulted in the D&D 5e Charactermancer getting stuck or freezing Updates made to the Marvel Multiverse RPG Official sheet: Update to drag & drop to include additional details on drop Made rank editable directly on the sheet, without requiring the builder to be reopened (you can now open the Builder via the sheet settings) Please check the  Change Log  for up-to-date information on releases.