Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Image Layer Order

When images have been drawn on top of other images, for a map, they may appear in a different order when the page is loaded again. Sometimes it is correct, sometimes not. I understand from another thread on the forum that this may be due to having click the 'Send to Back' or 'Send to Front' buttons. All threads relating to this appear to be closed.
1410172118
Gauss
Forum Champion
Could you provide a before and after screenshot? Thanks.
The map has a tunnel, leading out to the sea. Before: After: A section of the tunnel has moved to the front.
1410261990
Gauss
Forum Champion
Ahhh ok, this is a drawings issue and not an images issue. Please send me a join link so I can take a look at your setup.
Sorry Gauss, I'm a newbie. The only way I can see to invite you is by entering your e-mail address, which I don't have. Is there another way?
1410377411

Edited 1410377768
Alex C., when you're in the campaign you should see a dark green section in the chat tab (underneath the words "The player link for this campaign is:") that if you mouse over it will give you the join link so you can PM it to Gauss. If you'd prefer, this video tutorial includes a section that shows how to find the join link (around the 5 minute mark): <a href="https://wiki.roll20.net/Getting_Started_GMs" rel="nofollow">https://wiki.roll20.net/Getting_Started_GMs</a>
Thanks, Sarah! I've PMed the link to Gauss.
I've noticed that, when the page loads and the drawings have reordered slightly, as soon as I draw something else, the screen reverts back to the correct order. This works for players too so I will have to ask the players to draw something as soon as they load the page.