Hello everyone! I hope folks have been having a great w ee k so far. I can't guarantee anything but I did try to put in a good word for you all with QuantumRoll for some more favorable outcomes.* In addition to that, we did some clean up on the  Change Log  article to make it a bit speedier. We've had a few reports and we've seen it as well that its started to get slow due to the length. So its been split off into separate articles for each year. This should make it easier to find the information as well as navigate the releases of the current year. You can find all the past Change Logs here for your viewing pleasure:  Past Change Logs *Disclaimer! As much as I wish I could (because I roll terribly) I cannot actually do this. All your rolls will remain  truly random  as always! Maybe ask your GM to fudge a few things for you... Aug 14, 2023 Fixed 2 bugs for the PF2 official character sheet: Unarmed Strikes added via drag & drop will now receive unarmed proficiency updates Agile Trait checkbox will now be populated when adding a strike that has an agile trait via drag & drop The Turn Tracker "Count" display will no longer include items that are on the GM Layer for players. The right-click context menu should be working again for users not opted into the new Toolbar when clicking on an empty space on the map. You can now dismiss sticky measures using both left- and right-click. Aug 18, 2023 Pathfinder 2e Official Sheet now supports Class drag & drop for CRB & APG (more content coming soon); to use, drag a class from the compendium to launch the minimancer which will help you with picking relevant attributes. Bug Fixes to the Official Marvel Multiverse RPG Sheet: Fixed the attack calculation when rolling damage to use the correct modifier Fixed an issue where the builder would break for certain origin selections Please check the  Change Log  for up-to-date information on releases.