Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Roll20 ReRoll ★ August Q&A

Edited 1693924993
Bianca
Roll20 Team
Join Morgan, Eve + Brooke as they update us on what's going on at Roll20 with topics including: * Measure Tool Updates * Character Vault Sheet Previews * VTT News * Can't-Miss Titles + More! Watch on YouTube and ask questions here:&nbsp; <a href="https://youtu.be/0r0MGLWrLUo?si=xMeUtRj2Dt21nx_o" rel="nofollow">https://youtu.be/0r0MGLWrLUo?si=xMeUtRj2Dt21nx_o</a> &nbsp;

Edited 1693520241
Stephen C.
Pro
Sheet Author
The wait screen had a link to this topic saying to ask questions here, so... How are languages and systems chosen for the LFG search tool? I often see a ton of Portuguese game listings (BR Portuguese, specifically), but that isn't an option for language, despite being more popular than Chinese, Japanese, and Russian. (Similarly, most of the Star Wars systems are quite distinct from each other, but they're all lumped together, which is inconvenient for finding a particular system.)
making the monster compendium quicker to load etc is great, will the monster search be streamlined/ fixed? there are&nbsp; multiple options for the same monster type eg aberrations have 4/5 types but only one yields results
Are there any plans to improve how roll20 handles WebM files currently there seems to be a restriction to the file being 1000px by 1000px regardless of file size, the process of uploading seems to take exceptionally long as well. And when the animations play back they seem vary in resolution often times quite blurry?
Jaden R. dijo: ¿Hay algún plan para mejorar la forma en que roll20 maneja los archivos WebM? Actualmente parece haber una restricción para que el archivo tenga 1000 px por 1000 px, independientemente del tamaño del archivo, el proceso de carga también parece llevarse excepcionalmente largo. ¿Y cuando se reproducen las animaciones, su resolución parece variar y muchas veces es bastante borrosa? Same.
Jaden R. said: Are there any plans to improve how roll20 handles WebM files currently there seems to be a restriction to the file being 1000px by 1000px regardless of file size, the process of uploading seems to take exceptionally long as well. And when the animations play back they seem vary in resolution often times quite blurry? We have a long-term plan to change how processing uploads works for all file types that would fix this issue. Being fully transparent, I don't have a timeline on when that work is going to happen. But it is an issue we are aware of an have a plan to fix it just needs bandwidth to get it done.
Love the Measuring Tool updates, I hope we get a tool to draw and measure at the same time cause making circles is always a bit of a hassle. Unless there is, in which case ignore me.
Stickolas Nickolas said: Love the Measuring Tool updates, I hope we get a tool to draw and measure at the same time cause making circles is always a bit of a hassle. Unless there is, in which case ignore me. I would like this, too.&nbsp; Or maybe a way to convert a measured line/circle/square into a drawing that could then be repositioned.