Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Can I use a purchased pack on the free version?

If I buy the Curse of Strahd pack in the marketplace, can I use it on my free account or do I have to pay for the plus?
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Hi Rudnelson! You can use a purchased module at any level of subscription. The main difference is that the included dynamic lighting features would not work. All of the lights and blocking lines would be there, just invisible, inaccessible, and non-functional. You would need to use manual Fog of War to control player visibility. If you were to later upgrade to plus or pro, these items would "unlock", there would be no need to re-purchase or -re-create the module.
Oh Great, thank you for answering so fast. But i still wonder about the lib content, since there is a small limit fot free users, would the content purchased consume the lib space?
Gauss
Forum Champion
Rudnelson said: Oh Great, thank you for answering so fast. But i still wonder about the lib content, since there is a small limit fot free users, would the content purchased consume the lib space? No, modules do not take library space. Only content you personally upload to Roll20 takes library space.