Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Select multiple handouts for movement into folders and other areas.

Score + 20
When Multiple handouts, characters, etc. are made that wish to be moved into a folder we DM's are tasked with the tediousness of moving them one at a time. It would be nice if there was a way to select multiple handouts to drag where we would like them to be. It would save us a lot of time and heartache.
YES I just spent an hour trying to clean my homebrew campaign and I'm only about 30% done.
Voting for this. Multiple selection of items would be nice!
Yes, this is really needed for sorting out large modules. I would even say that this entire organization system could use an update. Any time I put in an Add-on it's very painful to integrate it. Multi-selection would really streamline this.