Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Icewind Dale: Rime of the Frostmaiden

So i just bought the adventure module for Icewind Dale: Rime of the Frostmaiden and its just a blank game, where is the module itself? the page advertises like all the other modules its all set up and ready to go but no maps, no sheets, no hand outs no nothing. What gives?

Edited 1698178183
Gauss
Forum Champion
Hi Matt,  My guess is that it did not initialize properly. Could you try to create a new game with it?  Also, are you using the new or old interface?
Hi there Tried to create a game 2 or 3 times, also using the old interface
Gauss
Forum Champion
I tested it and I was able to create a copy using the old UI. But the new UI does appear to be bugged when trying to create it.  Please try to create it using the old UI. 
Gauss
Forum Champion
Note: I continued testing and I am able to create the module in both new and old UI now. Whatever bug I was running into appears to have passed.  Please let me know if you have further issues.