Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Adding pictures to replace the generic folder icon

Score + 14
The title pretty much says it all, with the new folders function i can finally start organizing my oneshots like i wanted to but it would be greatly appreciated to have the option to set a custom picture as the folder icon.
Pat
Pro
API Scripter
Or at least a custom color, or a small thumbnail stack with the first three or four maps inside... custom images would be nice too. 
Pat said: Or at least a custom color, or a small thumbnail stack with the first three or four maps inside... custom images would be nice too.  agreed, something to quickly differentiate it from the other folders.
I think the easiest/neatest way to do it would be the ability to to simply designate one image within the folder as the "front" image. Like pinning it.
T̎͛h̛͋ͨ̾̈ͥ̿eͩ̍̑̆̈̐҉ ͣ̒̃͞V̵́ò͆̎̌ͬͣ̌͟ì̍̄̽̋̔̚dͧ͏ said: I think the easiest/neatest way to do it would be the ability to to simply designate one image within the folder as the "front" image. Like pinning it. Either this or have the folder just pick the first one to show...
T̎͛h̛͋ͨ̾̈ͥ̿eͩ̍̑̆̈̐҉ ͣ̒̃͞V̵́ò͆̎̌ͬͣ̌͟ì̍̄̽̋̔̚dͧ͏ said: I think the easiest/neatest way to do it would be the ability to to simply designate one image within the folder as the "front" image. Like pinning it. yeah, that could work.
I would also love this. Folders have been a total game changer for organization of modules, but I always made my thumbnail artwork of the location. Would love to simply have the option to make the first thumbnail inside a folder display to represent the folder.