Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Baldur's Gate: Descent into Avernus - Official D&D campaign run by a pro DM! Beginners welcome!

To request an invite to join, please private message me the following: Your name: Your Discord username: Campaign: Baldur's Gate: Descent into Avernus (many days/times available) Your D&D experience (it's alright if you have none): none / beginner / intermediate / expert Do you understand this game costs $15 per session per player through PayPal? What do you enjoy about D&D? Tell me a little about the character you'd like to play (it's alright if you don't know): Note: If you are unable to send me a private message, please post your information in the comments section below.
Your name: Garrett Your Discord username: goodeyesn1pr Campaign: Baldur's Gate: Descent into Avernus (many days/times available) one day a week after 8 Your D&D experience (it's alright if you have none): I've played D&D one time but i've played through BG3 and Solasta so i'm familiar with D&D 5e rules Do you understand this game costs $15 per session per player through PayPal? yes What do you enjoy about D&D? Group story telling Tell me a little about the character you'd like to play (it's alright if you don't know): Human swarm keeper ranger but re theme the swarm as sand. inspired by gara from naruto or warlock with celestial patron Note: If you are unable to send me a private message, please post your information in the comments section below.