Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Spelljammer pack from Dungeon Masters Guild, not showing up in Marketplace Items in game.

I purchased Tessa's spelljammer pack from Dungeon masters guild, it shows up in My Marketplace Puchases outside of game, I have added it to my game, but while in the game I cannot access or even see the content.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Hi TIm! Can you describe where you have looked?  Since you have added them as an addon, they should be in your page menu, with dynamic lighting in place and correctly scaled. They won't appear in your art library.
I can find it in My Marketplace Items, on my home screen, but cannot find out how to access the content while in the game.  The pack includes maps as well as Icons.
I see the maps in the page dropdown, but cannot find the Icons
Gauss
Forum Champion
Hi Tim,  Some places you can check:  Page Toolbar (dropdown), the "icons" may be on a specific map as tokens. Perhaps on a Tokens page.  Art Library: should have them in your art library. Journal Tab: might have characters or handouts with the images (unlikely but worth checking) If all else fails, I suggest contacting the artist via the product page on DMs Guild. You can do that by scrolling to the bottom of the product page. 
Thank you, found them in the journal tab,