Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

November Roll20 Reserve | Kraven's Keep Adventure Bundle

Edited 1699363189
jayme@roll20.net
Roll20 Team
Explore Kraven's Keep Adventure Bundle, featuring Fifth Edition adventures tailored for VTT play, ideal for levels 1-7. Also includes three Addons containing a total of 30 new monsters to enhance your campaigns. About Kraven's Keep Adventure Bundle This Bundle of includes the following Addons:&nbsp; Boilgut’s Throne | 1st Level 5e Adventure : A Fifth Edition adventure designed and optimized for four players of 1st level. This adventure works well set in remote rural areas near a lake or close to a small country village. Fort Ogon | 5th Level 5e Adventure:&nbsp; A Fifth Edition adventure designed and optimized for four players of 5th level. This adventure works well set close to a small country village or in a remote valley. The Kyeton Killers | 6th Level 5e Adventure : A Fifth Edition adventure designed and optimized for four players of 6th level. This adventure works well set near a small village or on the outskirts of an urban metropolis, somewhere an empire, republic or militia owns inspection outposts near a border. Attack in Wicker Woods | 2nd Level 5e Adventure : Attack in Wicker Woods is a Fifth Edition adventure designed and optimized for four players of 2nd level. This adventure works best set in a deep wood or thicket. Wollo’s Warren | 3rd Level 5e Adventure:&nbsp; Wollo’s Warren is a Fifth Edition adventure designed and optimized for four players of 3rd level. This adventure works set in a small village, a remote keep or dungeon or in a large city. The Captain’s Keep | 4th Level 5e Adventure:&nbsp; The Captain’s Keep is a Fifth Edition adventure designed and optimized for four players of 4th level. This adventure works set in near a small village or isolated rural area. Dungeon Oddities | New 5E Monsters:&nbsp; 10 new unique and colorful monsters to fill your deepest darkest dungeons, designed to add an interesting flavor to your encounters as well as new and surprising threats for players to overcome. Monsters included range in CR from 1/8 to 5. Dungeon Oddities | New 5E Monsters : 10 new unique and colorful monsters to fill your deepest darkest dungeons: like the quickly and sneaky creeping tile that enjoys knocking adventurers head over heels or the tome eater that sniffs out rare books and scrolls to eat. Designed to add an interesting flavor to your encounters as well as new and surprising threats for players to overcome. Monsters included range in CR from 1/8 to 5. Dungeon Oddities II : 10 new unique and colorful monsters to fill your deepest darkest dungeons: like the wild and quick needlemouth that shoots poisonous pines from its throat or the stealthy and deadly slither that uses illusion to trick to lure prey into its strike zone. Designed to add an interesting flavor to your encounters as well as new and surprising threats for players to overcome. Monsters included range in CR from 0 to 7. Pests | New 5E Monsters : Watch your step around these small humanoids, ranging from endlessly curious to completely bloodthirsty: savage skourges, summoned by dark magic from the fey realm to destroy and maim others. Strange tentacled flibs feed off the mental energy of sentient creatures living in dark caverns. All the monsters in this pack were designed to give you some new options for low-level creature mobs or groups of unlikely allies for your players. Monsters included range in CR from 1/4 to 1. How to Claim Navigate to <a href="https://roll20.net/reserve" rel="nofollow">https://roll20.net/reserve</a> and click "Claim Now" After claiming, you will see a pop-up window verifying your claim. Clicking the "Create Game" button will randomly add one of the ten Addons to a new campaign, so we suggest manually adding the Addon you want to use to a new or existing campaign. Visit the "Game Addons" section of the campaign page and utilize the drop-down menu.&nbsp;
Really nice pick this time. But I really wonder why you need to create a new game for each and every adventure in it and not just create 1 game that has everything in it? I know you are not the ones creating those modules, but it would be nice not to have 7 or 8 different games only to transmogrify those into 1 campaign where you actually play these...
TheMarkus1204 said: Really nice pick this time. But I really wonder why you need to create a new game for each and every adventure in it and not just create 1 game that has everything in it? I know you are not the ones creating those modules, but it would be nice not to have 7 or 8 different games only to transmogrify those into 1 campaign where you actually play these... You do have the option to add more than one Addon to your campaign utilizing the Addons dropdown in Game Settings. Here is a screenshot from a campaign where I added three of the Addons from this Bundle:&nbsp; I would suggest adding one at a time and taking advantage of Page Folders to organize them to your preference!&nbsp;
I generally agree with this advice, but one should have some caution when following it. Having done this many times, I have encountered instances where the IDs of one addon is identical to those of another. In these cases, the new addon replaces the old one. (In one case, it replaced all the handouts in a folder without changing the name of the folder!) I believe that this is more likely to happen in older products and as this is an older product, one should check to see if there has been a replacement after adding each addon. You do have the option to add more than one Addon to your campaign utilizing the Addons dropdown in Game Settings. Here is a screenshot from a campaign where I added three of the Addons from this Bundle:&nbsp; I would suggest adding one at a time and taking advantage of Page Folders to organize them to your preference!&nbsp;
5th Edition of what game?&nbsp; D&amp;D is not the only game with a 5th Edition!
Jim W. said: 5th Edition of what game?&nbsp; D&amp;D is not the only game with a 5th Edition! Great question, Jim. The adventure bundle is compatible with Dungeons &amp; Dragons 5e.&nbsp;
I installed this and it defaulted to the adventure "Den of the Werespiders" so you may want to include it in the list of adventures/one shots for dimwits like me who thought it was the only adventure for some reason.&nbsp;
You can see the other adventures included if you go to the Marketplace-Page for that Bundle... The other Adventures need to be added by yourself as "Add-ons" like you would add the Saftytools outside of your campaign. In order to create a game with another adventure, you need to create a blank game and add the corresponding adventure Add-on from the long list of Add-ons... That MAY BE an oversight either by Roll20 OR by the creator of the Module / adventures, but this is just an assumption... Michael said: I installed this and it defaulted to the adventure "Den of the Werespiders" so you may want to include it in the list of adventures/one shots for dimwits like me who thought it was the only adventure for some reason.&nbsp;
Can we post requests for the December Roll20 Reserve? Or has that one already been decided? I am in for something with loads of snow and jingly bells.
Martijn S. said: Can we post requests for the December Roll20 Reserve? Or has that one already been decided? I am in for something with loads of snow and jingly bells. Feel free to share suggestions, always! Our lips are sealed until December 5th, but you never know what might happen...&nbsp;
Yeah, this was not implemented very well. The titles in the Add-on drop down do not tell me what bundle they are for. Other add-ons have a prefix: (example Underworld Lairs:[name &nbsp;of module]). Can this be fixed? TheMarkus1204 said: You can see the other adventures included if you go to the Marketplace-Page for that Bundle... The other Adventures need to be added by yourself as "Add-ons" like you would add the Saftytools outside of your campaign. In order to create a game with another adventure, you need to create a blank game and add the corresponding adventure Add-on from the long list of Add-ons... That MAY BE an oversight either by Roll20 OR by the creator of the Module / adventures, but this is just an assumption... Michael said: I installed this and it defaulted to the adventure "Den of the Werespiders" so you may want to include it in the list of adventures/one shots for dimwits like me who thought it was the only adventure for some reason.&nbsp;
Appreciate your feedback. We will pass along your suggestion to the partner who created the product.&nbsp; Doug E. said: Yeah, this was not implemented very well. The titles in the Add-on drop down do not tell me what bundle they are for. Other add-ons have a prefix: (example Underworld Lairs:[name &nbsp;of module]). Can this be fixed? TheMarkus1204 said: You can see the other adventures included if you go to the Marketplace-Page for that Bundle... The other Adventures need to be added by yourself as "Add-ons" like you would add the Saftytools outside of your campaign. In order to create a game with another adventure, you need to create a blank game and add the corresponding adventure Add-on from the long list of Add-ons... That MAY BE an oversight either by Roll20 OR by the creator of the Module / adventures, but this is just an assumption... Michael said: I installed this and it defaulted to the adventure "Den of the Werespiders" so you may want to include it in the list of adventures/one shots for dimwits like me who thought it was the only adventure for some reason.&nbsp;
Hi Doug, Kraven's Keep has updated their titles to make finding their Addons easier in your list during Game Creation. See screenshot:&nbsp; Thanks again for your suggestion.&nbsp; Doug E. said: Yeah, this was not implemented very well. The titles in the Add-on drop down do not tell me what bundle they are for. Other add-ons have a prefix: (example Underworld Lairs:[name &nbsp;of module]). Can this be fixed? TheMarkus1204 said: You can see the other adventures included if you go to the Marketplace-Page for that Bundle... The other Adventures need to be added by yourself as "Add-ons" like you would add the Saftytools outside of your campaign. In order to create a game with another adventure, you need to create a blank game and add the corresponding adventure Add-on from the long list of Add-ons... That MAY BE an oversight either by Roll20 OR by the creator of the Module / adventures, but this is just an assumption... Michael said: I installed this and it defaulted to the adventure "Den of the Werespiders" so you may want to include it in the list of adventures/one shots for dimwits like me who thought it was the only adventure for some reason.&nbsp;
Thanks for the Update. Might it be possible to add the Level of the Adventure, too? jayme said: Hi Doug, Kraven's Keep has updated their titles to make finding their Addons easier in your list during Game Creation. See screenshot:&nbsp; Thanks again for your suggestion.&nbsp; Doug E. said: Yeah, this was not implemented very well. The titles in the Add-on drop down do not tell me what bundle they are for. Other add-ons have a prefix: (example Underworld Lairs:[name &nbsp;of module]). Can this be fixed? TheMarkus1204 said: You can see the other adventures included if you go to the Marketplace-Page for that Bundle... The other Adventures need to be added by yourself as "Add-ons" like you would add the Saftytools outside of your campaign. In order to create a game with another adventure, you need to create a blank game and add the corresponding adventure Add-on from the long list of Add-ons... That MAY BE an oversight either by Roll20 OR by the creator of the Module / adventures, but this is just an assumption... Michael said: I installed this and it defaulted to the adventure "Den of the Werespiders" so you may want to include it in the list of adventures/one shots for dimwits like me who thought it was the only adventure for some reason.&nbsp;
As you wish! TheMarkus1204 said: Thanks for the Update. Might it be possible to add the Level of the Adventure, too?